5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended.
Highly recommended.

Great for revision and extended study.
Published 1 month ago by scrimpy maggy

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a good idea
Just a shame that if you were not able to afford this, then you wont be able to get a better idea of what the exam will be like. As a pupil I am glad I was able to buy this but I do think that some other pupils maybe left out and have less of a chance than me. However the product it good, many questions, and a well made.
Published 7 months ago by Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 2 July 2014
This review is from: SQA Specimen Papers 2013 National 5 Physics and Model Papers (Sqa Past Papers) (Paperback)
Highly recommended.

Great for revision and extended study.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting and very good if you are studying this subject, 31 Mar 2014
Very interesting and very good if you are studying this subject. Almost too exciting, spent too long revising. What more can I say?!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 24 Mar 2014
We have hired a Physics tutor to try to overcome the failures in the SQA system and this book allows my son to work with him on exam technique as well as theory. A good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a good idea, 27 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, 13 April 2014
I just dont like this book. Its not appealing and everytime you open it feels depressing. Everytime I want to study I just look at this book and want to kill myself.