5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on
Of its type, and we've tried dozens, this is easily one of the best. Great selection of songs, excellent diction, low price - couldn't ask or more. Just wish number 1 grandson didn't insist on repeating Wheels on the Bus all day!
Published 13 months ago by Mr Gumby

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
I have several of these CDs and I am rarely that impressed. I know it's only children's songs but come on, I could produce this in my back room! The songs are not always correct, the music is bland and the enthusiasm in the voices sounds false. I wish that someone would get a few different instruments and create something that maybe parents could tolerate. I like my...
Published 13 months ago by I. Clarke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick Reviews!, 15 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'll echo the positive sentiments of most of the other reviews I've read - this is one of the better collections of sing songs for kids and is ideal for longer car journeys when Slayer is forbidden. The cd lasts around 45 minutes, and unlike quite a few other cd collections I have, these songs are not cut in length to squeeze in more tracks, or stretched out with unnecessary repetition. The singers are not as irritating as some other ones I've bought (many which feature singers thrown out of stage school for being overly dramatic) which means I don't get the urge to aim for a tree while zooming down the motorway. The songs are varied, but as these are world renowned there are no surprises. Easy to sing along to and obviously infinitely better than Radio 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 8 Sep 2013
Mr Gumby "DH" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars a sing a long bargain, 24 Oct 2013
E. Ramshaw - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
30 sing a long songs that i promise will bring joy ( but noise) to any car trip with a young person, my four year old loves this as does my younger niece, even i love a good old sing a long with them. ok it wont be to everyones taste but hey if you fancy some fun with the kids and the chance to be a big kid then this is the cd for you, easily one of the best ive listened to ( and there have been many )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sing along CD, 20 Oct 2013
Dinah85 "Dinah93" (Cleveland,UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We always have a CD for my nearly 2 year old on in the car, and this is one of her favourites. Unlike other children's CDs I like that this one sticks to the traditional tunes, it doesn't try to break new ground, so she can sing along based on tunes she has learnt at playgroup. As there are 30 songs there is plenty of variety. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct 2013
E. H. (England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got this for my niece and she loves it! We have gone round the cd many times and she must know all the words, as well as me! Great for little ones who like singing.

4.0 out of 5 stars The kids enjoy., 17 Oct 2013
Jack Chakotay "Ender Brazil" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The classic songs shine through and on receipt, it quickly replaced whatever we had in the car CD player to become flavour of the month. 30 classic songs and the two year old knows all of them with hand actions and occasional naughty versions?

The adults are suffering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 16 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great value. 30 classic childrens songs.
The little ones love it and as a lot of the songs are old classic even i can join in.
No complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, good singers. In all - listenable, 16 Oct 2013
S. A. Broadhurst "SBroadhurst" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There are so many of these childrens cds on the market, all having the same tracklist, but in different orders and with different arrangements of old classics. However, as an Activity Worker, it is important to me that the cd's that I use during sessions feature well known songs, sung by a proper singer(s), in the tune that everyone knows, using the words we all know. Many of these cds try and include different versions, with questionable lyrics. This is NOT one of those discs. The singers are listenable and the song words traditional.
I would play this cd in sessions and be confident that families would recognise the songs included and would join in with their favourite songs. It is 45 minutes in length, great for car journeys, and one which the whole family can sing along to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great AudioGO collection for pre-school children, 14 Oct 2013
Darren Simons (Middlesex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have quite a collection of nursery rhyme compilations and our 3 year old daughter loves them all. This is no exception - she loves hearing it in the car and sings along to some of them as well now. It's reasonably inoffensive to adults, and once you've accepted that the days of playing Guns n Roses or Coldplay in the car are on hold, it's not too bad.

Most the songs can be found on other AudioGO collections, but they are in a different order and some have a slightly different tune.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of songs and rhymes for little ones, 1 Oct 2013
K. Z. Sobol (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has a good selection of songs and rhymes for little ones to listen to and sing along to. The CD lasts 45 minutes in all and I recognised all 30 of the songs, which was nice, as some CDs add in more obscure songs, which seem to be obscure because they aren't as catchy! This is great for in the car or for small groups to sing along to (parents and toddlers for example) or little ones just dancing around the house to. The songs will set stuck in your head, but that's true of all of these songs wherever you hear them! A good value CD - nothing revolutionary or even new, just the classic songs you'd expect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wheels on the Bus Singalong
Wheels on the Bus Singalong (Audio CD - 6 Jun 2013)
Out of stock