on 20 August 2015
What can I say that hasn't already been said. I read this book or listen to it on audio every year to remind me whats important in the world. Highly Recommended.
on 7 January 2015
Beautifully produced, so much so it's worth the price just as a piece of decoration in any Christmas home. The stories are equally good though. Highly recommended!
on 24 January 2012
Only downloaded it as it was free. Well worth the effort. A timeless classic and a definite must read. Amazing to think how old it is - it still an incredible book
on 30 April 2012
This is a certain must read for all. Do not think that because you have seen the watered down tv films that you know the whole story. This book will blow you away
on 21 December 2014
If you love Muppet Christmas Carol, this will be very familiar, slot of the lines come straight from the book.
Very readable , now feel ready for Christmas.
on 16 May 2014
What more can be said. This book is old, but it is timeless and the message it gives is still relevant today as it was when it was written. Just read and enjoy.
on 13 November 2013
I sincerely recommend this book to any fan of this author. It really is a page turner. I thoroughly enjoyed it. This classic tale should not ever be forgotten.
on 16 November 2015
I've seen many films and even had the honour of playing Scrooge onstage. It's a wonderful way to begin the countdown to Christmas. Enjoy this Dickens classic.
on 12 January 2014
I bought this classic English novel only to find it had been printed in China which disappointed me. I managed to find the Folio publication which is perfect.
on 2 January 2016
Really enjoyed this - I had never realised how witty Dickens' work could be. It's a short story, a really good read and perfect for the lead-up to Christmas!