on 31 January 2015
I bought this because I really enjoy this show and thought it would be fun! I really like the book, but if you do purchase it a lot of the recipes contain ingredient that are difficult to get hold of in England. Also I made her 'Heavemly Muffins' and they failed completely due to the fact that the recipe tells you bake them on a very high temperature which was far to hot for them. Just FYI watch out for that!
The book arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I would give the company that I purchased this from 5 Stars for their service.
on 13 February 2015
My son is a massive Duck Dynasty fan he decided to buy (with my Amazon account?) two copies of the book for his mother and grandmother. My wife has tried a couple of the recipes and they have been very nice; she is an accomplished cook and has been complimentary about the recipes. Some of the recipes can appear outlandish but that's life in the Deep South for you, not sure if we can actually get some of the ingredients as they don't sell frogs/toads in the shops round here?
on 9 May 2014
I love this cookbook. I am not a great cook, but I have tried several of the recipe's and all have been delicious. They have ingredients that you normally have in your kitchen and they are not difficult to prepare. I have recommended this book to all my family and friends!
on 21 December 2014
Mmm, Mouth watering recipes from Miss Kay, Bought this for my Miss Kathy, Guess i'd better go and shoot some Hog for the Xmas Roast!!!!!! Happy,Happy,Happy !!!!!!!!
on 7 February 2014
Some of the recipes will never cross my worktops, most of them will. I love the style of writing and have made about 18 of the meals. Every one a winner.
on 19 September 2014
big fan of duck dynasty and love this book alot of mouthwatering recipes an essential addition to any would be chef or home cooks collection love it
on 9 January 2014
Fantastic Program Great Book love miss K would really like to hang out and help thr Lads make Duck calls.

Trevor
on 8 January 2014
you'll love the book- quirky and fun. Some real southern recipies which I'll be trying out soon I think! enjoy
on 5 November 2014
Completely met my expectations. The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again.
on 15 December 2014
Arrived in condition advertised , entertaining to read , includes some nice recipes.