4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed reading this

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new here
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed reading this, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hero (Hardcover)
I read this book so quickly because I found it uplifting and didn't want to put it down. I understand other reviewers not being as impressed with this book as it does contain lots of quotes from successful people, living the secret, and how it changed their lives. However I found it inspiring. If you are facing hurdles in your life and want a book to give you a push, then this is the one. Instead of just telling you what to do, it shows you how other people have coped through difficult times.

It is easy to face a problem and think that this is some divine intervention to confirm you're not good enough etc. To read that other people who have done such amazing things have also had these problems and overcame them, really is comforting to know. I now feel that I should expect problems, because I shall over come them. I am facing such a huge change in my life, this book has helped me with the courage I need to keep going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspirational book with success stories., 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hero (Hardcover)
This is a wonderfully inspirational book that is informative and practical. It contains stories of people who have used the Law of Attraction successfully. I enjoyed reading this book and recommend it to those who are interested in harnessing the power of the Universal Law in their own lives.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new here, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hero (Hardcover)
I found the book relatively unenlightening. It can summed up in 3 words. Work hard, effort, reward! I think we all knew that. No secret here. I was waiting for some enlightening exercises or advice but I found the advice given by the 12 successul people rather ambiguous. They were not giving much away. Spend your money on one of her other books like the Magic which I thoroughly enjoyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Hero, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hero (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book I have always been a positive person but each person's story in this book and messages reminds you of what you already new was true and follow your intuition as each one of us has that hero inside of us all.

2.0 out of 5 stars ) & in addition this is written by an American Lady & like all Americans ( at least, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Hero (Hardcover)
This is only my opinion, ( please understand that,) & in addition this is written by an American Lady & like all Americans ( at least,those of my limited experience) "The BIG BUCK is God" Therefore ANYTHING, & I do mean ANYTHING which promotes
the expansion of The BIG BUCK is, as a general rule, OK!
I found this book repetitive (taking into consideration her previous works) pointless, totally unoriginal to the point of being boring and an absolute misuse of the meaning of the word "HERO".
Sorry about this but as I said, it is only my opinion & lets face it "who has made the big bucks"certainly not me.
Good luck to Rhonda Byrne & that, as an American would say " I mean that most sincerely buddy" or should I say "Lady"
Kind Regards

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely inspirational awesomely goodness, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hero (Kindle Edition)
I'd rather read this book on my way to work then have breakfast, it makes you realise your dreams can come true if you fight for them ac that is what I am doing today and succeeding in every step I take.

Go get em!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must !, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Hero (Kindle Edition)
I Love Rhonda Byrne, I have changed my life since i first read 'The Secret '. All the books The Power, The Magic and this last one are so inspirational. My life is magical and I love life now. Thanks Rhonda !

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOK, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hero (Hardcover)
I LOVE THIS BOOK, THE SECRET AND THE FOLLOWING BOOKS ARE AMAZING, JUST LIFE CHANGING.
ASK BELIEVE RECEIVE AND ALWAYS ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL. MAY THE JOY BE WITH YOU AND THANK YOU RHONDA!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hero (Kindle Edition)
Really disappointed. For me the book lacks power and inspiration etc. It is just a hash of information not well planned out, can get most of the information off the internet. Glad only brought on Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once a hero, always a hero, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Hero (Hardcover)
I absolutely loved reading this book. It is a total inspiration & I will keep reading over it. A few of my friends want to read it also which is great.

Hero
Hero by Rhonda Byrne (Hardcover - 19 Nov 2013)
10.49