• Hero

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 December 2013
I read this book so quickly because I found it uplifting and didn't want to put it down. I understand other reviewers not being as impressed with this book as it does contain lots of quotes from successful people, living the secret, and how it changed their lives. However I found it inspiring. If you are facing hurdles in your life and want a book to give you a push, then this is the one. Instead of just telling you what to do, it shows you how other people have coped through difficult times.

It is easy to face a problem and think that this is some divine intervention to confirm you're not good enough etc. To read that other people who have done such amazing things have also had these problems and overcame them, really is comforting to know. I now feel that I should expect problems, because I shall over come them. I am facing such a huge change in my life, this book has helped me with the courage I need to keep going.

on 16 January 2015
I'm a huge fan of The Secret and live my life by the basic principles. The Hero is simply reinforcing what we've read in The Secret and The Power. It's more or less a book of 'case studies' - telling stories of others who have used the techniques successfully. Quite nice still but more of a revenue generator for the authors rather than a 'new' concept.

If you are new to the Law of Attraction or new to this series, recommend you buy The Secret or The Power first.
on 19 January 2014
I had the DVD of the Secret when it came out and I am sure this helped me get married! Since then I have read the other books and slowly moved forward. However, I received this book for Christmas and it has been a God send. I have read and re-read as the information inside has now really changed the way I see things and already has made a large change in my life. It is so good I have just bought two more copies for friends to give them on their birthdays!
This is a very easy to read book and the layout is great. The stories of successful people are inspirational and so this makes an impact on the message. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking to better their life and move on up. Thank you once again to Rhonda Byrne for following her dream and helping us to find ours. Enjoy!
This is a wonderfully inspirational book that is informative and practical. It contains stories of people who have used the Law of Attraction successfully. I enjoyed reading this book and recommend it to those who are interested in harnessing the power of the Universal Law in their own lives.
on 16 May 2014
I Love Rhonda Byrne, I have changed my life since i first read 'The Secret '. All the books The Power, The Magic and this last one are so inspirational. My life is magical and I love life now. Thanks Rhonda !
on 23 November 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book I have always been a positive person but each person's story in this book and messages reminds you of what you already new was true and follow your intuition as each one of us has that hero inside of us all.
on 28 January 2014
I LOVE THIS BOOK, THE SECRET AND THE FOLLOWING BOOKS ARE AMAZING, JUST LIFE CHANGING.
ASK BELIEVE RECEIVE AND ALWAYS ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL. MAY THE JOY BE WITH YOU AND THANK YOU RHONDA!
on 18 December 2013
I have given this product 5 stars because the book itself is a beautiful hardback book that goes well with the other Rhonda Bryne books in the collection. It is a positive, uplifting book and it helps to keep you on 'The Secret' track! I would recommend this book to everyone! Thank you.
on 20 November 2013
After giving us The Secret and The Power both wowed me, I couldn't wait for Hero. How disappointed I was. Full of statements from millionaires and billionaires saying things you could've read from any 'Look how I acheived' book. Nothing new at all.

Sorry Rhoda you book Hero didn't inspire me at all. I must say it actually bored me. Unlike your previous books.
on 11 January 2014
I found The Secret hard to read because it chopped and changed and wasn't well organised and there was a lot of repetition. This is much better written into sections with headings that make sense and you can work your way through it and really get a feel for the point that's being made in each section. Recommend it for anyone wanting practical, doable mind exercises to make you think more positively and aim higher always. Love it!