5.0 out of 5 stars Change for the better
Published on 12 Jun 2010 by B. Bentley

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK....
A few years ago when the LOA took off in a big way, I went all out for it and bought most of the books!
It cost me money and made them money!!!
It's simple really, believe in yourself and not put hope out into the universe. It can make you feel positive after reading the book but it soon disappears and the book is left on the side.

I made a vision...
Published 8 months ago by Treanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Change for the better, 12 Jun 2010
B. Bentley (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
I first heard about The Secret from a life coach on a dating website and I have since found out that a few of my friend are also ardent followers of The Secret. I bought the book, DVD and The Daily Teachings and I can honestly say that my life has changed for the better and although negative thoughts and situations are never far away I am ever mindful of what I have learned from this amazing collection. I am also aware of how I attract both good and bad things into my life and with the help of the Daily Teachings my first thoughts easch day are always positive and the rest of the day goes the same way. If the only positive thing you do today is buy The Daily Teachings I can guarantee that you will be overcoming the negative and attracting what you want from day one!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret, 11 Sep 2010
I absolutely LOVE this! I had actually ordered this by mistake, thinking it was the full book.......BUT this is soooo much better as you can just read your daily teaching and apply it! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to bring much more positivity to their daily life. xx

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, 14 Jun 2010
Mrs. P. Schofield "Mozzaholic" (Salisbury) - See all my reviews
This book is my Bible. It has completely changed my life! I have changed from a very unhappy, negative and depressed person, into someone who now wakes up every morning with a smile on my face. I am happy and very content with my life. The secret is a book that will help you to see things in a different way, which in turn, will turn your life in the direction you want it to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be kind, say thank you., 14 Nov 2013
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a wonderful calendar-like inspirational tome that has hundreds of inspirational teachings and quotes, which is better enjoyed in an actual hardback, when you can rip out or mark the pages (The Secret Daily Teachings). All of goodwill, persuading you to share your joy, to be kind for your fellow human-beings, and simply not to forget to be grateful and say thank you for the things you have and to people who help you out. I mean, does it hurt to say thank you? Does it hurt to offer an older person your seat in the public transport? Does it hurt to smile to your neighbour in the morning? Does it hurt to say "I love you" one more time to the people you love. Let's face it, would not the world be a better place, one thank you at a time?

I like opening this book and being reminded to be polite and kind and try to enjoy my day. I think it's a brilliant reminder to all of us busy people.

And, on a side note, I have NOT read "The Secret" the book and I am not planning to in the foreseeable future. But I bought another copy of the "Daily Teachings" (hardback) to give as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 8 May 2010
Ms. J. K. Armstrong "unique" (england) - See all my reviews
i recommended this book to everyone even those who say they don't like reading. It is inspiration and so easy to read. happy reading everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars more than just a page a day, 25 July 2009
To say that I love to read each days teaching would be an understatement, some nights I read the next days before I go to sleep. Whether or not you believe, you cannot deny that what is written on these daily notes is helpful and insightful, some days when I turn the page it has written on it exactly what I needed to hear as such. I am a happier person and my view on life has changed since reading the Secret and getting Daily teachings, it has reminded me of a time when I didn't let each and everything bring me down and I didn't worry so much, I am so grateful to be back at that place and I think that those around me feel so to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily glimpses of The Secret, 11 Feb 2009
Whatever your opinion of The Secret (and even mine are mixed), this is a lovely item to have on your desk. It's full of daily doses of cosmic common sense, interesting observations, and helpful hints - and the occasional point that comes out and jabs you straight in the solar plexus. Quite pretty, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, 16 Jan 2011
This, together with "The Secret" CD and the book "The Power" has changed my life, changed the way I think of people and I'm sure how people think of me. I'm a believer that things happen for a reason, and now I believe that we can make things happen for ourselves. Positive thinking is the road to well being. I am a much richer person for following the teachings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended, 21 Oct 2010
I would thoroughly recommend this book, especially if life seems really tough. It actually works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Living with the law of attraction :), 9 Nov 2010
I love the daily teachings, they give you one topic each day for one year,
so you have a whole day to include each the daily teaching in your daily behavior and thinking.
A very good way to start living with the law of attraction :)

The Secret Daily Teachings
The Secret Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne (Hardcover - 27 Aug 2013)