5.0 out of 5 stars Can we go fishing now?
Published 15 months ago by Petra Cahill

3.0 out of 5 stars He's the most creative person I know which either means
Published 6 months ago by Lindsey Clare Gee-Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Can we go fishing now?, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Hardcover)
This is a wonderful book. You don't have to be a angler to like this book. There isn't any specific angling jargon that you can't understand. I love this book, because it is about a man who lives his dream. But not just that, even a dream will have ups and downs and Robson Green doesn't hold back. He tells you how it is, he shows you how enjoyable angling can be for anybody. He is open about his experience at far away places. For me this book brought out all the emotions from good to sad, but mostly good and happy. It is not often that I will read a book that makes me openly laugh out loud and have my family look at me funny! I hope he will be writing down some more of his extreme fishing adventures. I should also mention that when I read this book I would look at the title of the chapter first, then watch the matching episode of "Extreme Fishing" before I would read that chapter in the book and it made for a awesome companion. I looked back at some at the scenes of the episode and would go:" oh so that's why Robson made that face!" Little tidbits just became much clearer. So I highly recommend for "Extreme Fishing" lovers to read this book and possibly re-watch some of the episodes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Hardcover)
I like the show: like many fisherman, somewhat jealous of what RG gets to do! The book was a present. I'm not sure how skilled RG is as a fisherman and I can see why some in the pro side of the sport are not his biggest fans.... but I really warmed to him as i read about his adventures. I would recommend this book if you liked the show. Very funny in places.

I would have preferred more of the story as to how the show came into being, and where it is going. Perhaps with brief overview on all the species caught. But very glad I took the time to read it.

Ian

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Hardcover)
Met all expectations. Great story, worth a read. My son loved it. Robson Green is a great writer. I'd recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme fishing, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Kindle Edition)
Loved tv series loved reading the book even more . Robson is so entertaining . I wish he could do an audio version . You don't have to like fishing . When you are reading you feel like you are there .

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It's the perfect combination of a self-effacing author and delightful tales of stormy seas, drunken skippers and elusive fish. I felt every yank on the rod and every aching back muscle as Robson Green desperately tries to land his catch. Irreverent, gossipy and grumpy. Perfect! Can't wait for the next one!

3.0 out of 5 stars He's the most creative person I know which either means, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Paperback)
I don't know creative types just business people or he really is the most creative person I know (my brother bumped into Wilmot Alliston only 6 years ago again in The Admiral Codrington when the message was "love to you all!" It was he who introduced me to Robson's grandfather, as arranged by my Grandy & his grandfather (no-one else knew) the first year we went to Chalet Bon Acceuil. Then he left us to talk or cry!). I've received my book from Bruce Oldfield - see earlier on my Profile page. See Catastrophe: Europe Goes to War 1914 by Max Hastings at the beginning of my Profile page. It is astonishing that Charlotte Reather looks just like a girl I was at school with (Roedean) - could be her sister?!

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Hardcover)
very funny, but interesting too, Was disappointed though to find this book in ASDA £5.00 cheaper........makes great reading and with fab pictures as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny man, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Kindle Edition)
If u liked extreme fishing tv your love this book. It's got all the bits you don't see on camera. Can't wait for the next book. Hurry up robson.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Hardcover)
Fantastic read. It made me laugh and cry. Great descriptions and stories would recommend highly. Entertainment for both sexes abd all ages

3.0 out of 5 stars an easy read, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Extreme Fishing (Hardcover)
Have loved watching the series on the TV. An easy read, probably covers too much ground to really give a feel for what is going on.

Extreme Fishing
Extreme Fishing by Charlotte Reather (Hardcover - 23 May 2013)