4.0 out of 5 stars The Lovely Lucky
I started to read this, wondering if we'd find out more secrets about the young Lucky. The answer was no not really. Felt like the death of her school friend was glossed over a bit.
But still reading along with the young Lucky, just made me want to pick up the book 'Lucky' and re-read it all over again.
I just love her.
Felt sorry for her, in a way I...
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
You would not thing jackie Collins wrote this , no plot , terrible writing , some "facts" do not match what was said in previous books of the santanelo's

I thought we would get a more in depth look into luckys childhood , but no , total rubbish , wrote for profit only , do not buy this !!!!!!
Published 20 months ago by jo

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 Oct. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 2 Oct. 2013
Disappointing! As an avid collins fan, and wanting more of lucky santangelo i eagerly awaited this book, i was hoping the book would go into more depth about lucky's early life but learnt nothing new, the stories told were nothing i hadn't read before in the earlier books.

1.0 out of 5 stars a big no no, 30 Sept. 2013
I have read and reread each one of her books
could not wait. A Big disapointment. No plot or real storyline.
Did she really write this book?

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Oct. 2013
Not worth the money !!! I have read all of jackie Collins books and feel this is a complete rip off not even a £2-99 book would require money back !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Confessions of a Wild Child (Lucky Santangelo Prequel) (Hardcover)
This is the worst book, so disappointing, not her usual style, and certainly not up to standard. Don't bother with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 29 Sept. 2013
Having read all previous books In this saga. This is equivalent to just a chapter in the other books. Feel let down as expect more from a Jackie Collins novel in content and volume.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 30 Sept. 2013
I was very disappointed I have read all her other books and really enjoyed them don't waste your money on this

3.0 out of 5 stars Confessions, 27 Sept. 2013
If u have read Lucky then this is quite disappoints it only took me 2 days to read it and I feel a bit let down

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best offering, 17 Oct. 2013
I have loved Jackie Collins style of writing from the moment I read her first book to eagerly anticipating the next one, however, Confessions of a Wild Child left me cold. All I can say is it passed a few hours on a rainy Sunday.
All her other books I have been unable to put down but this, I could wait to finish but just to get it over with and when I had I felt totally let down, hate being disappointed also feel a bit like am betraying an old friend with this review.
Not really sure why she has changed from her usual style of writing (i.e. brilliant characters and awesome plots), it's not like she needs the money and talking of money don't think I'll be getting mine back any time soon either. Oh well, after all this said, it is only one book out of loads of belters she has wrote, I guess everyone has their off days.

3.0 out of 5 stars CONFESSIONS OF A WILD CHILD, 13 Oct. 2013
Amanda "sac" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Beginning with her life at a boarding school this novel tells the story of Lucky Santangelo in her formative years as a teenager.
What I like about Jackie Collins is the fact that from the first page she gets you hooked. However this was not one of her best and I cannot hope but feel that enough has now been written about Lucky.

Confessions of a Wild Child (Lucky Santangelo Prequel)
Confessions of a Wild Child (Lucky Santangelo Prequel) by Jackie Collins (Hardcover - 26 Sept. 2013)