5.0 out of 5 stars Learn and enjoy.
I enjoy all of M. Jecks books on the knight Templar, I thought I read them all only to find some on kindle books that I had not read, this was a very pleasant surprise. If you enjoy crime, I never have come to terms as to why I do enjoy reading crime stories, and history you will learn about the past and the hard way of life in the Medieval days.
Published 1 month ago by Kim Burton

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the characters a bit mystifying to begin with ...
I found the characters a bit mystifying to begin with, and sometimes words that are used, that I have never heard off, which I find frustrating as I have to keep flipping backwards and forwards to see how they fit into the storyline or how they are connected.
Published 7 months ago by Ed

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn and enjoy., 19 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars :-), 7 Aug. 2013
I'm happy, daughter now isn't...... PLEASE don't talk to me when I'm reading, Googlemapping, looking little things up.... One good thing now I'm the other side of 50 is so many things are new, even second time around!! Loving this! Now on Leper's Return during school holidays so may take longer........

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 20 Sept. 2013
Happy to recommend to anyone who enjoys historical who dunnits. Well written and have now acquired all the kindle books.

5.0 out of 5 stars thrilling, 8 May 2013
As always Michael keeps the suspense on tap till the very end and you feel part of the plot until the end

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the characters a bit mystifying to begin with ..., 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Abbot's Gibbet (Knights Templar) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 21 Aug. 2013
I had not read this book , although I have read many of the later ones but got into the story quite easy and found it very easy to get involved ij the story . I cared what happened to the persons in the story and would read more of the earlier works

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder At The Medieval Tavistock Fair, 17 Nov. 2014
A near-perfect medieval mystery. Full review at http://classicmystery.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/the-abbots-gibbet-by-michael-jecks/

5.0 out of 5 stars Jecks Books, 8 April 2013
I always wanted some of these books and I enjoy reading them as one of my books or my kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars medieval life, 24 Mar. 2013
because it was easy to read and believe in. his books are always reliable and interesting. you can so easily 'be there'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
good book

The Abbot's Gibbet (Knights Templar)
The Abbot's Gibbet (Knights Templar) by Michael Jecks (Paperback - 4 July 2013)