5.0 out of 5 stars Kellan changed me for life!!!
Published 7 months ago by Victoria

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as captivating as the first 2 books.
I knocked the first star for the price. It is very expensive for what it is.
I knocked the 2 nd star bc the story was not as captivating as the 1st 2. I had to skim through pages and pages. When a book unusually takes me 48 hours to read, this one took a week bc I was not very excited to pick it up and read it.
Knocked the 3rd star bc I find it a disappointment...
Published on 19 April 2013 by Geez

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as captivating as the first 2 books., 19 April 2013
I knocked the first star for the price. It is very expensive for what it is.
Knocked the 3rd star bc I find it a disappointment compared to the 1st 2. And when I bought it, i was confident it will live up to the same standard as the 1st 2 but unfortunately it was boring mostly. I liked the last 1% of the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars :(, 2 April 2013
Thoughtless was 10 out of ten Effortless 7out of ten but this was sadly 4 out of ten. Disappointed wanted to love it.Disappointed at first as I found it boring because it lacked the suspense and passion of the first two books. One big thing got on my nerves and I found childish was the referring to each other as husband and wife without been married. The book finished nicely though but a few to many meaningless things were written.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING, 6 Mar. 2013
Reader (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
First of all I want to say that I loved the first two books in this series, and like many others I was really looking forward to this release.
The story picks up straight after Kellan and Kiera's declaration of marriage to one another. Kiera is going to go on tour with Kellan and the band.Travelling as Kellan's wife. Girlfriends are not allowed on the tour bus!

Now that Kellan and the boys have a record contract the future looks bright. Travelling to LA to stay in a house owned by the record company seems like one big adventure. At last Kellan and Kiera get to be together on a permanent basis. Kiera who wants to be a writer, is able to do that whilst still remaining at Kellan's side.

But of course there is trouble on the horizon, which comes in the form of Nick the record company executive, and Sienna another singer with the record company. They want Kellan and the boys to record a single with Sienna.

I started to read this with very high hopes. But my expectations of a great read to end this series were soon let down. I found the book to be overlong especially given the plot. I thought it was unbelievable that a record company would force a situation upon one of their artists, especially as he was in a commited relationship. Given Kellan and Kiera's past issues this seemed even more incredulous. The fact that Kiera encouraged Kellan and urged him to do it was a "Say What" moment for me. Her excuse that she didn't want to be in the limelight and attract attention from the press or public, was pathetic, and as a plot devise it was weak.

The further I got into the story the more repetitive it became. With the manipulative actions of Sienna, and Kellan and Kiera tolerating the situation just got boring. The book did have some good moments, especially towards the end. But for most of the story, I just didn't find it believable. This was not the Kellan and Kiera from the previous two books they seemed like watered down versions. The love scenes were pretty muted as well. To sum up this book was too long with most of the action towards the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reckless, 22 Mar. 2013
Unfortunately disappointed. I loved thoughtless and was so excited to keep reading. That book pulled my emotions all over the place. This book I didn't feel was needed, I read it to finish the trilogy but wouldn't recommend it. I feel this book was just created for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kellan changed me for life!!!, 3 Oct. 2014
An absolutely beautiful end to the trilogy. Even more in love with Kellan Kyle I was a bit devastated to finish these books but I was left with a huge grin on my face and absolutely loved the way every ending. The characters are written in a way that makes you feel like you know them and that you are a part of the group, hanging out on the bus with them as they tour. Reckless brings all of the plots in the first 2 books to an end (obviously as its the last book) but its the way they are brought to an end and I wasn't disappointed at all. The whole series has made me feel so many emotions as I walked this path with Keira and through all the ups and downs in this amazing story I fell in love with it more. S.C. Stephens is an amazingly talented writer and has a way of making you fall for her characters and the ability to suck you into her world with her words and leave you not wanting to leave. I am very sad to finish these but I am certain we will hear more from The D'bags in the future!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply great read, 9 Mar. 2013
I came into this trilogy late having read some of the reviews on Amazon and the discussions on the forums.

It is well know that I don't like trilogies mainly because I want to read a book from beginning to end and I don want to wait forever to find out how it ends. So this was my ideal read in many ways as I was able to read these three books one after the other.

So what has SC Stephens give us? Kellan Kyle. She has taken this character, made him so real, he is not a figment of our imagination - he exists.

Her writing is powerful, flows extremely well and her story is so believable. I sunk into these books and didn't put them down for almost 2 days. My house was abandoned, my husband was abandoned and I was abandoned fully in this story and Kellan Kyle.

Her three books are very different and each title gives us a clue what the basis of the story is about to be but I devoured each one.

I love books with alpha males and KK is an alpha male with a difference. He has strength of character, gentleness, bad boy, good boy a mixture that literally melts each of our hearts and we just love him.

Reckless ended with a different feel that the other two books - it had to evolve. I was glad to see Kiera growing up and for once I didn't groan out loud when reading Reckless.

There were many times that I laughed out loud, especially at Griffin but for me the star of this trilogy is Kellan Kyle. SC Stephens has provided every woman with a gift, an image and a character who will stay with us for a long time.

It was quite a journey for them all and I have to say to SC Stephens "take a bow" you have delivered a great read with a perfect ending but ladies.......................... Kellan Kyle is Mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional....heart-wrenching....and hilarious, 7 Mar. 2013
I can't remember the last time I cried reading a book, the hospital and cemetery scenes had me in bits, mixed with the laughter, mainly supplied by Griffin, I couldn't put this final instalment down.
I did think it took a couple of chapters to get going, but I was soon thoroughly engrossed and loved that S C Stephens showed us a side to all of the characters and left us with no more questions.
A lovely fitting finish to this gripping trilogy.
PS I would love to see how far through the alphabet I could get Kellan:-)))

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, will need tissues.x, 25 Oct. 2014
Wow, what can I say. I've read all of the series, in one week I might add, and I think kellan Kyle might just be one of my favourites now. Such an emotional rollarcoster ride. This author took me to places I was a little uncomfortable reading. I think cheating is wrong and that is that and at first I didn't know if this would be the book for me, however someone really recommended that I stick with this author as she is very good, and I'm so glad I did. I felt this author was trying to tell us people make mistakes and that the consequences of these mistakes can be really bad. In the end the author took us on a journey about lies, betrayal, honesty, truth and soul deep renching love. I cried in all three books, it totally blew me away. Kiera's character was interesting, I could of said she annoyed me at first, but looking back through all three books, I think she was trying to make the female character grow from a young girl into a woman and IMO she got that right in book three. I really grew to love kellan Keira and Denny.x

2.0 out of 5 stars a boring read, 4 April 2013
I should start by saying how much I enjoyed the first two books - especially first one, however, what happened to reckless! I kept waiting for something exciting to happen....anything....but sadly, it never did. i cant be the only person who found it really irritating how kellan and kiera kept referring to each other as husband and wife when they weren't actually married?! I actually found the whole story to be schmaltzy rather than sizzling and sexy. And don't get started on the rose petals!! Not very rock n roll! All in all a hugely disappointing end to this trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5****'s aren't enough!, 7 Mar. 2013
This third book that ends Kellan and Kiera's story was SO worth the wait. Every. Minute. Of. Every. Day. I know this trilogy is one I will read over and over ... and yes, over again.

It was amazing to see how Kiera grew from being a clingy, inconsiderate at times, juvenile into a caring, confident and trusing woman. S.C. Stephens sure did redeem her!

Kellan Kyle will ALWAYS be my No 1 BFF, there is just no other that could even being to measure up to him. Ever.

I have loved every second of Kellan and Kiera's journey that S.C. Stephens shared with us on this phenomenal trilogy, and am absoultey gutted it's over.

5 stars could never be enough for this book, or Thoughtless and Effortless for that matter.

Reckless (Thoughtless 3)
Reckless (Thoughtless 3) by S. C. Stephens (Paperback - 25 April 2013)
Used & New from: £9.41