5.0 out of 5 stars we need more Rush
I'm speechless! I have read this book in one day. Abbi is an amazing writer. Rush too far is a 5* read and has left me wanting to read the rest of the series from Rush's POV. Thank you Abbi for writing this book, I know it wasn't planned but you have just made your fans very happy.
Published 5 months ago by n.mcg100

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what I expected
I know it was rush 's POV however with the little bit at the beginning I assumed we word get a little prologue, there was hardly any attentional bits in the book, do we have to wait for the for the 2 in his POV ? Arghhh I'm just not used
Published 5 months ago by Amy Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars we need more Rush, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Oh how I still love Rush!

I thought he was sweet before when the love story between Blaire and Rush was told in Blaine's POV but hearing it from his side you get to realise how much he actually thought about her! We didn't quite get what he was feeling, even when he told Blaire his side when they were talking!

We got more than just his POV we got other parts of the story we missed in Blaine's POV as we just didnt see them, the start of the meeting between her father and Rush's mom.

Nan is still a totally spoilt brat, and had Rush wrapped around her little finger bigtime, and even Grant was the same, she always got what she wanted, low and behold who got in her way! Cant wait to see Rush's POV with what happens in the other two books, hopefully we are getting them in his POV too!

The story is intensified with the other parts that were going on, we certainly get a bigger picture! I had lumps in my throat on more than one occasion, he really did has strong feelings for her! Oh my the hotel scene, from Rush POV WOW just WOW.

So glad you were able to get into Rush's head to give us this great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush to far, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
GOD I've fallen in love with Rush all over again. Loved this series. Abbi is a amazing author and I am looking forward to reading more books by her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush too far, 6 May 2014
michaela p (worksop nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Omg I loved rush but having to read his mind I love rush even more.. and Nan I could slap that girl silly . Loved the extra insight to the story on what we don't get to read in fallen too far . Would love to read more on rush and blaire... go buy this book you will love it '

5.0 out of 5 stars A return to form and a must read for fans of the series., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I was slightly worried about reading this book as in the past the male POV books from other authors has been disappointing and I was concerned how Abbi was going to deal with this. In addition whilst I simply love the Rosemary Beach collection, Forever Too Far was one of the weaker books and not sure it added anything to the story. In fact I think it would have been better to have merged the 3 books into 2.
So I apprehensive about reading this ...but I shouldn't have been. This is a clear return to form for Abbi and this book is excellent.
This book is basically the 1st book from Rush's POV. It is not a stand alone and I would recommend reading it after the other 3 books and not straight after the 1st book.
I loved this book as you got to see each scene from Rush's point of view but it was told in such a way that I didn't feel like I was re-reading the 1st book and it was still engaging. I also loved that we got to see much more about Grant, who is fast becoming one of my favorite characters and I cant wait for his 2nd book.
One thing that did strike me as strange was the whole I don't kiss on the mouth as I don't know where her mouth has been (when referring to other girls) .. this opinion of Rush's only really came out in this book and it seemed slightly odd and ever so slightly hypocritical ..it didn't detract from the book i just found it odd?!?

Anyways great book and a must read for fans of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
feels like I been waiting for this book for ages.
love abbis books and this is my favorite series.
took me about 5 hours to read it and I wasn't disappointed.
amazing read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush Crush FOREVER!!!, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Another great book by Abbi Glines!!! Loved reading Fallen too far in Rush's POV. It gave the whole story a lot more depth and it helped me understand why Rush was the way he was with Blaire especially at the beginning of the book. Abbi absolutely nailed the male POV, I was 100% in Rush's head and felt every emotion coming from him. He is without a doubt (at least for me!!) the best male NA character.
Now onto another agonising wait for the next book in the Rosemary Beach series :) Every time one of Abbi's books comes out it feels like Christmas <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush!!!!!!, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Paperback)
I am so freaking upset!!

It finished!!! Waaaa! I just never wanted it to end, I wanted to listen to Rush's story until the narrators voice had gone hoarse! It was sooooooo good!
I will say I have always loved Rush, since that very first book in the series I have adored him with a passion that bordered on obsession...well this book just didn't help matters! I know it is just a retelling of the original story but hearing it from Rush's POV is just something else. He was always a bit gruff and passionate but seeing inside his head has just confirmed everything I thought about the guy...he loves with everything that he is and I really really want to be Blaire! Being able to hear his thoughts on his love for Blaire is just...well its just *sigh*

So lets recap! Amazing story, written about amazing characters! Yup that about sums it up perfectly!

Oh one more thing.....I freaking love Rush!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Wasn't to sure whether this would just be a re-hash of Fallen Too Far but although it obviously has some parts it is a brilliant story on its own. I thought Rush was hard at the beginning of Fallen Too Far but this insight shows how much he really cared. If you love this series Rush Too Far is a must.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Rush Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I didn't feel like I learnt much more from Rush other than what I had already read in the first two books, I do feel a little cheated as this was only a proportion of Blaire and Rush' s story.
That said, it was still a good read

Rush Too Far
Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines (Paperback - 8 May 2014)