Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 June 2013
Amazing finale to our Blaire and Rush and their love story.This book was not without its drama but it was certainly less angsty thank goodness! This was more about moving forward in their family together and trying to deal with outside influences. I actually thought the side stories of Grant,Harlow,Della& Woods was clever in the lead up to their stories and I for one cannot wait!
Nan,god she so deserves a bitch slap and I could actually feel myself boiling with rage over her behaviour as though I was actually there! I would not have been as patient if it were me!
It was a lovely ending to an amazing trilogy,Rush was hot and sweet all at onceif that's possible....I'm gonna so miss them.
Well done once again Abby!
on 11 June 2013
The first of the series, Fallen Too Far, was how I discovered Abbi Glines and can now quite honestly say she is up there among my favorite authors.

Having read the first 2 books (Fallen Too Far several times) I was eagerly awaiting the release of 'Forever' and I was totally not disappointed. I finished it in one day and I'm still swooning now.

I love Blaire and Rush's story of love, romance, heartache, conflict and pure emotion.

Abbi has also done a fantastic job of introducing us to the storyline of future spin off's.
on 11 June 2013
This is a great end to a great romance. You have the catty (really wanted to put another word here!)Nan back in fine form and other old favourites with Grant, Woods and Jimmy to name a few. You are also introduced to Rush's dad, Dean, his band member Kiro and his daughter Harlow.

Blaire again comes up against the relationship with Rush and Nan and tries rebuilding her relationship with her dad, Abe, facing more revelations in that department.

There is a scene from Twisted Perfection that you get to see from Blaire's POV and, I should imagine, a scene or two that may appear from either Woods or Della's POV in Simple Perfection when in comes out.

This is a great book but I do have one gripe, just a small one really, and that is the ending. The seemed to be no 'full stop' ending to Rush and Blaire's story, instead it seemed to end trying to lead up to Grants story. A small thing but it did leave me thinking 'oh, no last love scene? It seriously ends with Grants POV'. For me it would have been better having one last interaction from Rush and Blaire intead of this.
on 24 June 2013
Forever Too Far - Abbi Glines

4.5 stars!!

There is no doubt that this was the perfect ending to a brilliant series, however I couldn't give it the five stars I wanted to because I was so upset that the show was more or less stolen by Nan. I appreciate that she is an integral part to Rush's life but she was really way too much in this book, to the point of complete irritation. But Rush and Blaire, now that is a totally different story.

My favourite bit of the whole book has to be Blaire's something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.....if you did not love Rush Finlay before then you would certainly love him after, that was the most heart warming, romantic thing I have ever read in a book and it made me cry big fat happy tears!!

Rush was perfection in this book, he doted on Blaire and the baby and to see a man react that way, you can't help but love him....sod the testosterone, he let his feelings out, put himself out there in a big way and it was lovely to read. Blaire was brilliant in this book, she was a lot more understanding than I would have been with regards to Rush and Nan but then again everyone has their limits. At one point I thought it was all going to go tits up and Rush was nowhere to be found..obviously with Nan AGAIN!!! I am glad that she rekindled her relationship with her dad and found out some other family secrets, at least she has some family now to go with her own.

Also found new respect for Rush's dad, the way he doted on Blaire whilst pregnant and then after with his grandchild was endearing...I could just imagine a hard living, rock star being brought to his knees by a baby.

Nan, well what can I say....despite what she may or may not believe she has been through her attitude is UNBELIEVABLE...I mean, spoilt, rich, diva, ungrateful, selfish, evil in general just a complete and utter B***H!! I could have quite easily murdered her....seriously Abbi, please do not write a book about her, you have managed to create the worlds most loathsome female ever (no mean feat) and every time her name appears on the page I cringe...just waiting for the next feel sorry for me line to come up and there are quite a few in this book. How she dare even come between Rush and Blaire is just....arggggghhhhh GO AWAY NAN, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME...P OFF AND CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK YOU DESERVE TO BE UNDER PLEASE!!! I know it sounds over the top but I am sorry I really cannot stand her....along with millions of others that have read this series.

I won't say too much so that you lovely readers can form your own opinions about the ending of this couples story but I loved it, it was a fab ending and just what they deserved. Yes there is a little angst but nothing too bad or drawn out...perfectly balanced.

A few fave lines from this book:-

"I love you Rush Finlay. You are going to be the best husband and father the world has ever known. One day our sons wife will be thankful that her husband will have had you for a role model. She'll be lucky because of you, because you will have raised our son to be the man that you are. He'll love her completely because he'll know how."

"I'm not ever letting your sexy ass get too far away from me again"
"How far is too far?" I asked
"It's all too far. I want you right here beside me.........forever!"

I am still swooning over the old, new, borrowed and blue, that will stay with me for a long time. Fab read, you'll all love it if you are a fan of this series.

[...]
on 15 June 2013
I would love to be able to say that this was a fantastic conclusion to their story but I honestly don't think this is the conclusion. The way the book ends quite suddenly I am pretty certain there is more to come. I loved that we also got Harlow and Grant's POV in this book. That was quite the little tease, so I think the next book could start with Rush and Blaire handing the reins over to Grant and I hope Harlow to continue this little saga that revolves around everyone in Rosemary. But even if it continues with only Blaire and Rush I wouldn't be disappointed as I feel there are many issues left unfinished and Nanette has to factor in it more somewhere, I am sure.

You'd think it would be hard to keep up the pace of the emotional element in this series but Abbi does it with such style and it's still as raw and deeply moving as ever within this book.

It was also fun to read some of Woods and Della's scenes from Twisted Perfection done by Blaire's POV in this book, the way Abbi has run these stories is great, it's like living a real life soap opera. So much drama, love, hurt, friendships and sexy scenarios galore these books have it all and personally I don't want them to end.
on 11 June 2013
O.M.G.this book is one of the best books I've read it didn't disappoint it was so sexy I loved it so much I would recommend anyone to read it if you like the first one and the second one you will just love the third I hope that there may be a fourth I could not put it down I just love it from the first chapter could not put it down........
on 11 June 2013
I loved this series and I am so glad that Abbi decided to write a third book for the characters of Rush and Blaire. I love the characters and their back story and although they have their ups and downs Abbi manages to show us the love they have for each other.
Abbi Glines is a feel good author who never fails to disappoint.
on 11 June 2013
I couldnt wait to read this the final chapter in Rush and Blaire's story and Abbi didnt dissapoint.

I loved it their love for each other was amazing im so pleased how Abbi finished up the story cant wait for more from the other charactures
on 12 October 2013
So I should start off by saying that I loved the first two books and I read them again and again when in between books. So I was super excited to learn there was a third.

This book picks up soon after the second with Rush and Blaire building a lives for themselves, however the on going drama with Nan keeps interfering with their lives.
Nan decides to move states to get to know her father but due to the drama she creates, Rush's dad asks him to come to help out..... Here starts the enviable tug of war over Rush between Nan and Blaire.
I though Blaire and Rush were faced with difficult decisions and in fairness they did there best to work things out. Also this lead to some very sweet moments between Rush and Blaire and made you love then as a couple even more.

My main issues with the book were:
1. I felt that they introduced too many new characters such as Kiro, Harrow etc.... Which distracted from the main couple.
2. Also I felt that this book was written mainly to set up the next book in the series which is Harrow's story.
(But I have to admit I am really looking forward to this book now as a result .. but they could have found another way to do the led into this new book)
3. This book didn't really add anything to the Rush and Blaire story and I didn't think it really resolved the Nan issue.

In conclusion it's a good book - not as good as the first 2 and not one I will be re- reading as much as the other two.
Also given the price tag I would suggest you aren't missing too much in the Blaire Rush story if you don't read it.
on 8 September 2013
'Forever Too Far' was in my opinion the perfect end to Rush and Blaire's story. I couldn't have asked for more. Abbi Glines delivered some of the most achingly romantic scenes I've ever read and if you were still in any doubt about whether or not these two should be together, then you won't be by the end of the book.

Rush has changed so much since the series began. At the start he was really only interested in himself. He was shallow, arrogant, rich and dare I say it, obnoxious. Meeting and falling in love with Blaire has turned him into a man who is prepared to do whatever it takes to look after his family, a man who knows where his priorities lie and who will stop at nothing to give the people he loves everything they ever dreamt of.

I really liked the fact that we got to see Rush's father Dean and the lifestyle that he leads. It definitely gave me more of an insight into how Rush was brought up and the sort of environment he would have been around. I understood more about how this would have fed into his character and personality and it gave me additional admiration for how he has turned himself around and become a proper family man.

I don't want to give anything away about the plot but there was one scene near the end where he does something so utterly wonderful for Blaire that it made me go weak at the knees. Abbi Glines is definitely the Queen of Romance because she writes moments so beautiful and touching that you wish it was happening to you.

There were some great new characters introduced in the book which I'm eager to find out more about. I believe Abbi is writing future titles centred around some of these couples which is exciting to hear. Rush and Blaire's story may be over but I cannot wait to discover who will be following next in their footsteps.