5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait
Omg this book was awesome awesome I fell in love with rush so much more in this book I really felt like he proved his love to Blaire
Published 18 months ago by L duke

3.0 out of 5 stars Forever finished!!
I am glad that Blaire and Rush' story is finished. This book was a little bit better than the 2nd but sadly neither as good as the 1st. I must say I enjoyed Woods and Della book and looking forward to the 2nd!! But I'm more excited about Grants story!!
Published 18 months ago by Charlotte Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 11 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series!!, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I personally love the fallen too far series, so many twists and turns which were not expected. I pre ordered this book and as soon as 12am hit I was reading it, I finished it within 2 hours. Woods' story was great too, cannot wait for the second one, I love all of abbi glines books. Have never spent so much money on books until I read hers!
I fully recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved...loved...loved it!, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Amazing finale to our Blaire and Rush and their love story.This book was not without its drama but it was certainly less angsty thank goodness! This was more about moving forward in their family together and trying to deal with outside influences. I actually thought the side stories of Grant,Harlow,Della& Woods was clever in the lead up to their stories and I for one cannot wait!
Nan,god she so deserves a bitch slap and I could actually feel myself boiling with rage over her behaviour as though I was actually there! I would not have been as patient if it were me!
It was a lovely ending to an amazing trilogy,Rush was hot and sweet all at onceif that's possible....I'm gonna so miss them.
Well done once again Abby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
The first of the series, Fallen Too Far, was how I discovered Abbi Glines and can now quite honestly say she is up there among my favorite authors.

Having read the first 2 books (Fallen Too Far several times) I was eagerly awaiting the release of 'Forever' and I was totally not disappointed. I finished it in one day and I'm still swooning now.

I love Blaire and Rush's story of love, romance, heartache, conflict and pure emotion.

Abbi has also done a fantastic job of introducing us to the storyline of future spin off's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great End To a Great Romance, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
This is a great end to a great romance. You have the catty (really wanted to put another word here!)Nan back in fine form and other old favourites with Grant, Woods and Jimmy to name a few. You are also introduced to Rush's dad, Dean, his band member Kiro and his daughter Harlow.

Blaire again comes up against the relationship with Rush and Nan and tries rebuilding her relationship with her dad, Abe, facing more revelations in that department.

There is a scene from Twisted Perfection that you get to see from Blaire's POV and, I should imagine, a scene or two that may appear from either Woods or Della's POV in Simple Perfection when in comes out.

This is a great book but I do have one gripe, just a small one really, and that is the ending. The seemed to be no 'full stop' ending to Rush and Blaire's story, instead it seemed to end trying to lead up to Grants story. A small thing but it did leave me thinking 'oh, no last love scene? It seriously ends with Grants POV'. For me it would have been better having one last interaction from Rush and Blaire intead of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever!, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I loved this series and I am so glad that Abbi decided to write a third book for the characters of Rush and Blaire. I love the characters and their back story and although they have their ups and downs Abbi manages to show us the love they have for each other.
Abbi Glines is a feel good author who never fails to disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 Jun 2013
E. Barker "Emmab" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I couldnt wait to read this the final chapter in Rush and Blaire's story and Abbi didnt dissapoint.

I loved it their love for each other was amazing im so pleased how Abbi finished up the story cant wait for more from the other charactures

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever too far, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
O.M.G.this book is one of the best books I've read it didn't disappoint it was so sexy I loved it so much I would recommend anyone to read it if you like the first one and the second one you will just love the third I hope that there may be a fourth I could not put it down I just love it from the first chapter could not put it down........

5.0 out of 5 stars So fantastic, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book so much it was so fantastic I loved every bit of it I will read it again and again I love this series

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing end, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Paperback)
The author should have stopped after the second book (which was an end in itself). The third book is just an endless story of problems that have already been addressed (Nan ...) and the appearance of Rush's famous father doesn't really change the story line. Disappointing. No need to read. Honestly

Forever Too Far
Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines (Paperback - 1 Aug 2013)