• Crush

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 April 2013
I have read all three books in this series and I thought they were great books. Loved Jude, he was so cool, full of angst but a real sweetie at heart. My only criticism would be the character of Anton I do not know why he was brought into the story only to show Judes protectivness. I lovvveeee the ending of the book a real fairytale. I love all romance/YA books and this is high in my list of must reads.
on 17 October 2013
In this day and age of every author writing a trilogy it seems that few authors remember that the same formula that made the first one work needs to make the third one work. This author gets that and does it superbly. The whole 'will they won't they' is rife, the indecision yet clear love that the two Mains share is as well. Thoroughly enjoyed this book as much as the first in the series which is rare.
on 23 September 2014
Love the whole series, so well written that you feel every emotion along with the characters, well done Nicole.
I love Lucy's feisty independence, but oh my JUDE is just the best, the perfect balance between alpha male protectiveness. The only improvement would be the story from Jude s pov so please Nicole consider this.
on 25 April 2013
I must admit i am going to feel lost knowing this is the last of the series and there will be no more jude and lucy (well mainly jude) but this was such a lovely ending to the series i will let nicole off! This is one of my favourite series and nicole really writes an emotional story...i love love love these books
on 26 April 2013
Loved previous 2 books in this series but unfortunately just couldn't get into this one. Found it to be very slow, not much story to it. Didn't really get going until the last 20%. Was a nice ending and Lucy and Jude were good characters but feel the author could have concluded their story in 2 books.
on 21 February 2014
It's taken me two day to read all three books an now it's over
I LOVED this book so hard
So happy for holly she needed that love..
Jude and luce relationship was one he'll of a rollercoaster but it was amazing.
So happy I wouldn't give this book less then 5 stars!!!!!
on 23 April 2013
Loved this book, couldn't wait for It to come out and certainly wasn't disappointed , all 3 books are fantastic, the characters are great and you really become involved with them and like them, it was great to get he conclusion to the story, and a goos one it was too.
on 24 April 2013
OMG that was so worth waiting for, I've loved all three of these books and really sad they've come to an end. They had their ups and downs but finally made it to their happy ending, I will read these over and over again and recommend them to everyone.
on 1 May 2013
This is the last of a trilogy and the whole story, over the three books was easy to follow and difficult to put down. As these were the first books I have read by Nicole Williams, I will certainly be looking for more. Definitely recommend.
on 23 April 2013
I've read all three books and loved every one of them, I liked Lucy and I thought Jude was quite possibly the cutest leading man, loved the rough edges that made him who he was.
Look forward to more books from Nicole Williams.