4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not as good as the previous ones
I found this books to be vague and rushed in some parts. I loved the first 2books and a huge fan, so im disappointed that this one isn't as good as previous. It's Worth the read but wait a while until its reduced or hunt a cheaper version. Sorry
Published 15 months ago by LindaLvsMick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but so disappointed
3 stars 

Published 15 months ago by DonnaC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not as good as the previous ones, 23 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
I loved the third installment of this series! I have read a few reviews that claims this book isn't as good as the previous two...but I have to disagree! This book was amazing! I strongly recommend this read to anyone who loves a drama filled romance.

Where to begin on Jude and Lucy! They are by far one of the best book couples I've read (aside from those in the Wanted series). They prove on every page that love really can conquer all!

Anyone who hasn't read Crash, Clash or Crush should start now! I highly recommend this series and I will be reading more by this author!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but so disappointed, 29 April 2013
3 stars 

I hate to say this, but this book seriously peed me off..I have loved this series but I think that perhaps it was one book too many..the book started out really slow and whilst I was glad they got their HEA (which they also got in the last book) what I had to read to get there just seriously irritated me beyond belief...Lucy just totally morphed into a different person and one that I did not recognise and one that I disliked...

This book carries on from book 2..Jude gets drafted into the NFL and is now a millionaire...so what would a man that has always had nothing..not two dimes to rub together want to do...he is going to want to spend...and who would he want to spend it on...yes his fiancé of 3 years (yes 3 years but that is another thing I will rant about in a minute)...
* He buys her a new phone - she moans
* He buys a new house - she moans
* He buys a new car - she moans
* He keeps asking her to marry him - she moans
* He treats her to fancy restaurants - she moans
It is just one big moan fest from Lucy for a majority of the book...these two absolutely adore each other, you can still see that to some extent...she still has her aspirations of becoming a dancer and he knows that..she knew that he wanted to become a pro footballer, he gets his wish and she just seems to resent that..I appreciate her fears and worries that money can change people, but seriously, give the guy a break..how he put up with that is beyond me. To keep asking to get married and constantly being told soon...I would have given up...and the reasons for not getting married were very feeble..too young, I want to be a pro-dancer blah blah blah...if you love someone that much to agree to marry them, you should at least be prepared to get married!!

Jude was a bit caveman in this book which was a bit overpowering at times, but then he says to Lucy, so you can be a pro-dancer I will give up my career as a footballer once my 3 year contract is up..I will have made enough money to keep us forever in those 3 years...that is what I call love!!! He was prepared to give up everything to keep her happy..then something happens and she does not tell him WTF!!!! I can appreciate it can be daunting to say, hell I have been there 3 times..but I could never keep it a secret that long..OK his reaction in the car park was not the best but he did not realise that it had already happened, he was just talking from a long term view...however, his reaction when it did finally come out was totally inexcusable and I for one do not believe that the "old Jude" would have said it...them 3 words...so hurtful, he never would have said it!

Anton just peed me off, I do not condone cheating and for him to even try and pry Lucy away from Jude was just wrong..especially knowing she was his sisters best friend, but also, Lucy should have taken herself out of that situation once she knew what his intentions were.

Was lovely to see Holly and little Jude in this book and glad that they were there for Lucy.

Overall, disappointed but loved the ending...communication between the two of them was extremely lacking in this book..Jude just did everything he could for them, to give them a better life, Lucy just turned into some selfish moo that seriously got on my nerves..Holly and little Jude cheered the book up a bit and the ending made me happy...but other than that..not much more to say.

[...]

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmm, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
I'm really not sure what to say, I've been waiting for this book for a while & I loved the previous two so much but wasn't quite sure of this story it was a bit non existent. I didn't really see the point of Anton's India's brother that just didn't work. If you've read the other 2 then read this book if only for the conclusion to Jude & Luce's story.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to cry, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
It's taken me two day to read all three books an now it's over
I LOVED this book so hard
So happy for holly she needed that love..
Jude and luce relationship was one he'll of a rollercoaster but it was amazing.
So happy I wouldn't give this book less then 5 stars!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hey Jude!!!!!!!, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
I just loved all these books the ups the downs and the love for each other that just shines through , no spoilers here but all three books will keep you up at night and dominate your day. Please read them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
Loved all three of these books, couldn't put them down. Read all three with in a week of getting them. Defiantly would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great End To A Great Series, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
In this day and age of every author writing a trilogy it seems that few authors remember that the same formula that made the first one work needs to make the third one work. This author gets that and does it superbly. The whole 'will they won't they' is rife, the indecision yet clear love that the two Mains share is as well. Thoroughly enjoyed this book as much as the first in the series which is rare.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great ending!, 12 Aug 2013
Book Passion for Life (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
I'm sad to see this series end! It fast became a favourite and I'd highly recommend it to any NA fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crush, 29 July 2013
Absolutely Amazing!!!!
Couldnt it stop reading this book.... great story, will make you not want to put the book down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Crush
Crush by Nicole Williams (Paperback - 4 July 2013)
6.99