Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 April 2015
I loved Travis's point of view and I always refer to the first book to make comparisons. This definitely fills in the blanks of the story. I loved it
on 7 January 2014
Well yet again I enjoyed reading this book, what a storyline, these two were made for each other, a bit disturbed as to the leap of 11yrs at the end
on 22 September 2013
I loved this book. it was a lovely compliment to Beautiful Disaster. it was frustrating but great to read Travis' point of view! a beautiful story.
on 1 May 2013
read beautiful disaster first which is excellent & couldn't wait till walking disaster came out, I wasn't disappointed, Definately worth reading !!
on 2 April 2013
I loved Beautiful Disaster and so I was really excited to read Walking Disaster and downloaded it as soon as it was released. I'm sorry to say I'm really disappointed. I knew it was a re-telling of the story from Travis's perspective and so I expected some repetition but honestly, it's just a total re-hash of the of the first book. There's very little new material and it's not holding my interest. I'm halfway through and I'm struggling to finish the book.

It's such a shame because the first book was brilliant and I couldn't wait for the sequel. Walking Disaster just didn't do it for me- so much potential for a great book but the reality was a real let down.
on 2 April 2013
Well after much waiting and anticipation for this book i wasnt dissapointed

I really enjoyed having this from travis's pov plus extra parts of their story that we didnt get in beautiful disaster i really enjoyed it plus i think the ending did the book justice well done Jamie on this its a must read people
on 2 April 2013
Love love love these books. Definitely didn't disappoint. Good getting to see the story from Travis's pov. If possible this book will make you love Travis even more. Good to see his relationship with his dad and brothers a bit more. Epilogue was good too. Would be good to see a story about Trent and Cami maybe.
on 25 April 2013
Couldn't wait for the sequel to this book.. but it was definitely worth waiting for. Great first book and this does not disappoint. A must read.
on 7 May 2013
Great to read from a mans point if view and great end to a love story. Would recommend beautiful disaster and walking disaster to my friends.
on 28 April 2013
I loved Beautiful Disaster but I just felt that the two were just too similar; there should have been something that differentiates the two.