4.0 out of 5 stars Real life stories, real emotion.... 9/10
When nobody has reviewed a book and you don't know whether to part with your money (or not) it is handy to come to amazon and read a page or two online. The author had me on the hook just by reading page one 'Presenting My Case' alone. The purchase soon followed.

After reading many a book on spiritual matters, my rule of thumb is to write a page number down in...
Published 17 months ago by edd101

1.0 out of 5 stars ALL BEEN SAID BEFORE IN MUCH BETTER WAYS
How this book comes to be a best seller beats me - clever marketing I suppose.

It is rather naiively written and very repetitive much of the time. I have read many books of the genre, most of them much more informative and intelligently written, so, sadly, have to say that this book is all right as a primer, so to speak, if you know nothing about the subject;...
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. Judith Lugg

4.0 out of 5 stars The afterlife is Real, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
Personal choice but after having lost a member of the family i have found this book very comforting and very interesting

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry - but it really is not great, 26 Jan 2014
I have read a lot of books about the after-life / near death experiences / angels etc. and this one unfortunately is not one of the best. It beats me how she can say her books are best sellers . She makes sure (in that book) to mention it several times and explains how people write in to say how great her writing is .

There are stories about feathers as proof that the afterlife exists , then more stories about feathers and again and again until you want to shout NO MORE FEATHERS PLEASE ! In fact in the end I was just speed reading it because it became pretty samey.

If you are interest in Christianity (or are a Christian ) then this will be a disappointment as there is no word about our Creator or
Christ.

I gave it 2 stars as it is cleverly marketed and one or two things are of interest.

Pity really as the book is not exactly cheap. Sorry I don`t like writing anything negative as of course producing a book is a long process and I do not wish to hurt the author`s feelings.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
I love thresa cheungs angel books this one was a great read didn't want it to end and got so much comfort from reading it

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting to read as I have had some experiences ..., 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
very interesting to read as I have had some experiences myself and this book helped me to understand some things

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 15 Sep 2014
Fab book a must read peace and love to all that buy and read this wonderful book! Will buy more by this author

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read better NDE books, 12 Dec 2013
Not much authenticity so far. Two thirds of the way through It all seems like hearsay. Not really that impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sep 2014
An excellent book which I have found very comforting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 12 Oct 2013
Really enjoyed this book, made you think. Let's hope there really is something there to give us all hope of seeing our loved ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good., 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
This book is great for anyone who doesn't know whether to believe or not. I do believe and the contents of this book just confirmed things for me. As soon as I was finished my friend asked to borrow it. I will read it again, many more times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
Loved this book it's fascinating there are lots of individual stories from different people with amazing stories about different experiences.

Afterlife is Real
Afterlife is Real by Theresa Cheung (Paperback - 14 Mar 2013)