Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 January 2014
I have read a lot of books about the after-life / near death experiences / angels etc. and this one unfortunately is not one of the best. It beats me how she can say her books are best sellers . She makes sure (in that book) to mention it several times and explains how people write in to say how great her writing is .

There are stories about feathers as proof that the afterlife exists , then more stories about feathers and again and again until you want to shout NO MORE FEATHERS PLEASE ! In fact in the end I was just speed reading it because it became pretty samey.

If you are interest in Christianity (or are a Christian ) then this will be a disappointment as there is no word about our Creator or
Christ.

I gave it 2 stars as it is cleverly marketed and one or two things are of interest.

Pity really as the book is not exactly cheap. Sorry I don`t like writing anything negative as of course producing a book is a long process and I do not wish to hurt the author`s feelings.
on 24 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book, so much so that i passed it onto another family member to read in hope that it would help with their grief also.
on 14 May 2013
I have bought lots of books on the afterlife, and am already a believer, but some are quite hard to read. I thought this one was an easy read and good for those who are still not sure. I would also recommend Michael Newton's Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls for a deeper and mind-blowing insight into the afterlife.
on 13 March 2015
There is no need to fear death but to live cautiously so that at the time of departure all will be well.
on 27 September 2013
I liked this book and found it fascinating about people's experiences but would have liked to read more about actual history and 'proof' than so many stories from people, too many stories from people when I was already convinced that they were real. Would have liked more input from the author herself. Good book though.
on 9 March 2015
Very interesting and enjoyable a must for anyone interested in this subject .
on 15 November 2013
I bought this for a family member and they clearly enjoy reading alot of psychic related books. They seem to be very interested in this one but they have said it's more interesting and less useful for them in linking to the psychic world. That is why it's only getting 4 stars.
on 12 July 2015
Interesting, but to many examples so that I grew a bit tired after some time. It became a bit like a laundry list. I suppose it was the only way
the author could give so many examples, but it wasn't quite what I wanted.
on 19 January 2015
Absolutely superb reading ... having read so many now about LBL (Life Between Lives) I was already a 'Believer', but this takes the whole subject from a totally different perspective and only adds to what I already know.
on 28 December 2013
Did not find this book particularly inspiring, and was somewhat repetitive at times. Not a bad book, but not great either.