4.0 out of 5 stars Real life stories, real emotion.... 9/10
When nobody has reviewed a book and you don't know whether to part with your money (or not) it is handy to come to amazon and read a page or two online. The author had me on the hook just by reading page one 'Presenting My Case' alone. The purchase soon followed.

Published 15 months ago by edd101

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read better NDE books
Not much authenticity so far. Two thirds of the way through It all seems like hearsay. Not really that impressed.
Published 7 months ago by Thomas Ashton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Real life stories, real emotion.... 9/10, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)

After reading many a book on spiritual matters, my rule of thumb is to write a page number down in pencil when I have read something inspiring then I keep the book and retrieve the information at a later date. My pencil has been busy at the front of this book.

The author heard her deceased mothers voice when on a car journey and it told her in a stern voice to go right and not left at the next junction. The author did as she was told despite wanting to go left, it saved her life, she would have been involved in a fatal accident.

There are many wonderful and emotional stories from everyday people who want no reward but just to have their stories told. Be prepared for some amazing events with reassurance and advice coming from the author. One of the key points raised by Theresa is have an open and trusting heart and see phenomenon from your loved ones arrive in abundance, I couldn't have put it better, enjoy the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 19 Sep 2013
Always been interrested in the afterlife but after just losing my mum this book gave a lot of comfort to me yes i would recomend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read better NDE books, 12 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars The Afterlife is real by Theresa Cheung., 20 Jun 2013
Only about third way through thisbook so far, but very interesting reading. Its good to read other peoples experiences. Hope to read more very soon

5.0 out of 5 stars It was comforting for the following reason, 11 Sep 2013
Within a few minutes, after asking my recently deceased husband to show me a sign that he was still around me, I had chosen this book at random. I downloaded it to my kindle and after turning about five pages in Chapter One there was a sub heading with just two words "It's Me" and they were rapidly flashing on and off. In a state of shock I kept turning back a page and trying it again and each time the two words flashed several times before coming to a standstill. About sixteen pages after this the same thing happened with another sub heading when two words of another subheading rapidly flashed and when they came to a standstill they read "Making Contact". I am now wondering if any other readers have experienced the same thing because my second Kindle Fire does not flash when these two subheadings appear. Does anyone have an explanation as to why these words flash on and off when none of the rest of the text on the page doesn't or has my husband contacted me. The sub headings are still flashing but more slowly now even though I have recharged the battery but I have managed to video the phenomenon on my phone and my tablet. I have sent an email to Theresa Cheung to find out if any of her other readers have experienced the same.

2.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, 28 Dec 2013
Did not find this book particularly inspiring, and was somewhat repetitive at times. Not a bad book, but not great either.

2.0 out of 5 stars afterlife is real, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
well written but the case studies appear to all be abroad and not really true to life, hard to believe some of them

3.0 out of 5 stars the afterlife is real, 18 Oct 2013
I purchased this as I am interested in this kind of reading
but not the best I have read but ok

3.0 out of 5 stars the afterlife is real, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
I thought the book was okay. I have read numerous books on the subject so wasn't totally blown away by it as it wasn't anything new to me. but i enjoyed the read .

3.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER Psychic Book?, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
Yes and No!!! Its a book that is good in places but not in others. Its enjoyable but sometimes can be boring. She talks more on the Afterlife more than anything and that theme goes through the whole book...
Theresa has personally had experiences of 'going to the other side' so she does know what she is talking about and there are some really life stories of NDE's (Near Death Experiences)so that makes it more believable and acceptable. Its a good read to anyone wanting to know 'do we touch Heaven and return?' This is for the beginning of ones Journey so yes I would recommend it to those that are on the beginning of their Journey....)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Afterlife is Real
Afterlife is Real by Theresa Cheung (Paperback - 14 Mar 2013)
5.16