5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book!!!!!!!!!!
I am fortunate in that I read "COVENANT" by Dean Crawford his debut novel otherwise its possible that I would have missed this series of Ethan Warner.
It must be difficult to even maintain Quality writing and subject material but DC seems to keep upping his game.
The Eternity Project being the fifth book is arguably the best and I hope there will be more...
Published 17 months ago by grumpy grandad

2.0 out of 5 stars The end
I enjoyed the series, but this last part felt different.hard to pinpoint exactly, maybe felt a bit rushed? Maybe the concept was silly?readable is all.
Published 13 months ago by Mw

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book!!!!!!!!!!, 3 Jan. 2014
If you like Science Fiction/Thriller/Adventure type books then Dean's books are for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
Ethan Warner and Nicola Lopez have gone off the radar and are being blamed for the very strange murder's of American CIA agents. Doug Jarvis there old boss eventually hunts them down and they try to clear their names of the murder's. Joanna Defoe Ethan's missing fiancee comes back on the scene after being missing for five years with stories of horrendous tales of experiments being held on her of life after near death experiences. This left me with the hairs standing up on the back of my neck. Another gripping novel by Dean Crawford in the Warner and Lopez series.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy them all and I will enjoy them all as I have the 13 so far, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
I just want to show my support for this author. Currently I have all 15 books and have read 13 of them. There are another 4 on their way, God help me. I will buy them all and I will enjoy them all as I have the 13 so far. Think you can see the rather transparent plot? Pretty obvious what will happen next? Not with this guy, he's got a great imagination; works for me anyway. Where he finds his time to write so much is beyond me but Im very glad that he does. Hollywood is coming! Sorry this is not a helpful review for the individual book but Im behind on reviews too. I will try to review just after I finish a book in future. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
Once I opened the book up and started reading it was difficult to put down. I am quite a slow reader but this book took me only one week to read. Having read all of Dean's books he is an excellent writer and I cannot wait for his next book. Unfortunately it looks as though the main characters have decided too pursue their other interests so may be a change of characters next time.
Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent sci-fi horror thriller, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
This book is an exhilarating mix of an action thriller, X-files and a horror-ghost story. From start to finish, this book is a page turner and I love the way he blended a horror story within a CIA and police story. It's well researched, thought provoking with characters that are real. Definitely will recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
Another blockbuster from Dean Crawford. It was certainly thought provoking about what may be behind the research of our pharmaceutical companies. With all the ends tied up from previous books is this the end of Ethan Warner and Nicola Lopez? Look forward to next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking series, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
The series seems to be at a close, these were great pot-boilers that you just flew through. I will miss these characters especially Lopez.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
Book kept you concentrated all through the story with the twists in the plot of the book from start to end

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Eternity Project (Paperback)
Another cracker delivered quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
Good

The Eternity Project
The Eternity Project by Dean Crawford (Paperback - 19 Dec. 2013)