on 22 February 2013
My husband and I both have heart conditions and this book is very good and has some lovely recipes, and I have tried quite a few now.
on 11 December 2013
Lovely book not to many strange ingredients that you can't find in your local shops. Just lovely, delicious straightforward British cooking and healthy too.
on 5 May 2013
Had triple heart bypass so bought this book to make healthy meals to be honest no different to what I used to cook but no fat added so great
on 15 March 2015
Having bought this as friend had heart attack I found a lot of receipes still high in sugar which goes against the nurses advice, I have not made one dish from it, would recommend the spice book as much better buy !
on 23 March 2014
I bought this book for my dad after he'd suffered a heart attack, just to help him get an idea of how to make food healthier. It has some really good meals in and it's great that it tells you all the nutritional information of each one. I do wish it had more main meals though, it has breakfasts in which are a bit obvious, like just a bowl of fruit.
He was impressed with all the background information included in the front pages, which explain how fats etc damage the heart.
on 14 February 2013
Good family meals. Not fussy ie not using ingredients you've never heard of. .Like "normal" meals but tweaked to be less fatty and healthier.
on 1 February 2016
Not overly impressed with this book, could generally get much if the information including the recipes from the BHF website. Even worse the inside of the book was falling apart as soon as I opened it. My own fault that I have done nothing about sending it back to try and get a better quality replacement.
on 13 February 2013
This is the only cookbook I have ever bought where I would happily cook every recipe in it. Very easy to follow. Very useful advice about healthy eating. Well worth buying and a definite 4 star recommendation.
on 16 May 2014
I'm delighted with 'Everyday British'!

Good, hearty, tasty food that is quite easy to prepare and shop for.

At a cheap price too!
on 16 June 2013
Book has very tasty everyday recipies. Bought this for my dad after he had a triple heart by pass and the recipies I have cooked for him he has really enjoyed. It's good that he can still enjoy his favourite dishes but with less salt and sugar in.