5.0 out of 5 stars a great big hug of a book!, 4 May 2013
Ella Bella (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I adore books about magic and this one fulfilled all my fantasies. The story drew me in and I fell in love with all the witches, they felt like friends and, finishing the book, I was a little sad to leave them. The best kind of storytelling, I look forward to more from Suzanne Palmieri soon...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Witch of Little Italy, 5 Sep 2013
I love to tell people about books that just won't let me go, not even after I've finished reading. This book revolves partially around magic and the next world, so while I was reading it I felt strangely haunted, sad, and also joyous, all at the same time. It seemed that the city apartment building and beach cottage where much of the book takes place take on personalities of their own, while the lives of the tightly knit family unfolds over decades, recounting both glorious and tragic days, all laced with bits of the Sight and the occasional magic spell. I especially loved the Mama, Elly and Anthony, who was such a dear man and so right for Elly. And I was relieved that the one really awful person was served a big helping of justice!

The Witch of Little Italy
The Witch of Little Italy by Suzanne Palmieri (Audio CD - 26 Mar 2013)
18.52