5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly Brilliant
I wasn't expecting this book to be as superb as it was, mainly as I am in my mid 30's and the central characters are high school age but I struggled to put the book down after the first chapter.

The story is intense yet humorous in the right places, heart-breaking but heart-warming and it is easy to develop feeling for the characters. I wouldn't hesitate to...
Published 23 months ago by Nicola_1202

1.0 out of 5 stars HOW did this get so many positive reviews? The biggest disappointment I've ever read
I purchased this book because I love Sarah Dessen novels and this was a suggested book. The plot sounded interesting (abused girl, protective boy next door) and I figured that with so many positive reviews this must be amazing. I love YA fiction and while i knew the ending would be pretty typical and expected, I was hoping the journey there would be interesting...
Published 11 months ago by Taotao Choi

‹ Previous | 160 61 6266 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 22 Aug 2012
i really enjoyed this book and i felt i couldnt put it down. it was very good and the author was very good. an enjoyable experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT TEENAGE BOOK, KIRSTY1000 IS A MUST READ ON WATTPAD, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window (Paperback)
This is a teenage book, and a very good teenage book. I read this on WATTPAD, along with Kirsty Moseley's other books. I actually don't think this is the best of her books (though I do love this book!), she is a must read on Wattpad, she goes by Kirsty1000. And to the person with a 1* review that 'has a book like this that she could easily get published', why is it that this book IS published, and yours IS NOT?
Overall a great book, though a book I think teenagers would enjoy most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely., 19 Aug 2012
Was I too old for this book - 48 - hell no.
I read all sorts of books, this is probably not suitable for my age if a book gets labelled, but I really enjoyed this book. A lovely romance, I can understand why teenagers would love it but I did too.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 14 Aug 2012
I brought this book from my recommendations list after reading similar books (Going Under, The Vincent Boys, The Moreno Brothers, The unofficial Zack Warren fan club, 50 shades trilogy, Perfect chemistry triology, Sea Breeze Series - By Abbi Glines)..
I never actually read the description so didn't know what to expect. But from the first chapter I was glued & couldn't put the book down. The only thing I would say is the first part describing 'Angels' childhood could have gone on a bit longer as I found I was captured and wanted to have more of an insight.

I loved the fact that it had been 8 years later & Liam was still sneaking in her bedroom window although they were not even an item. I could actually imagine it, & it made little butterflies in my stomach as I knew what was starting to happen. Liam is a great character who you fall inlove with as he is genuine & is truely in love with his 'Angel'.

Angel is a nice character that you also like, but I can not believe she had only just began to fall for Liam now or didn't see how inlove he was with her. I love how she gets involved with the bet & it shows another part of her character - that she can be daring and fun!

I think the book was well written. I liked the drama of her dad coming back to town, & I already knew what was going to happen, & was screaming in my head saying why are you going to risk it! Don't go in the house! It made my heart beat a little faster every time her father came. & I thought it was a good twist with the baby drama to, it showed how caring Liam is & also how mature he is to.

The epilogue was cute, Liam continues to be the man of everyones dreams. I love these book genres & I am so glad I came across this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 this book, 12 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window (Paperback)
aww i really enjoyed this book i thought the love story was really cute and heart warming..but the story was still kind of dark. it was a very good read couldnt put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, loved it!, 10 Aug 2012
When I first read the bio I thought that it would be too young for me, as 17 I thought I wouldn't enjoy it but I was so wrong. This book is captivating and I couldn't put it down, I really enjoyed the story and the characters and felt it covered so many interesting themes such as young love and abuse and I felt the book conveyed these successfully. If you are interested in books with an adorable love story then this is the book for you! I would highly suggest it to a young adult audience!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window, 8 Aug 2012
It has been a long time since I found a book that was a really good story, and Yes, this one was definitely it!

I was caught up with the characters and their interaction with each other from the first few pages. This book was well written and quite simply was a beautiful love story. A girl and her brother both with more than a few issues towards their father, and the boy next door who sneaks into girls room and comforts her.

It actually took my breath away in some places, I loved Ambers wit and cutting comments, as well as watching her relationship developing from hate to love for the boy who ultimately saved her. I like my books to be easy to read and not to take up too much thinking, this book really hit the mark for me. Top marks for the author!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 7 Aug 2012
S. Sifflett "s.s" (Trimsaran, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book, such a harsh reality of child abuse, yet such a beautiful love story between Amber and Liam. I will defiantly be lending this book to my friends, and reading it again myself. I really really enjoyed. I was a little sceptical after reading people's reviews, but I still read an loved it. 5+********

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!!, 21 July 2012
I loved this book from the start!! I've never done a book review before because I've honestly never really felt the need to...but this is a book that I've read over and over since i bought it. I loved the way that Amber was so brave and strong considering what she had been through but also so vulnerable and in need of the people she loved. Jake is the normal cute overprotective brother and Liam is the best boyfriend you could wish for after Amber realises that the way he acts as "day-time Liam" is just an act.. The way that Moseley describes the father as well made me honestly hate him for what he had done to Jake and Amber. She really took me in to the story and I went from laughing and feeling so happy for Liam and Amber, to terrified and sad for them....but I won't say anymore because I dont want to ruin it for anyone......!!!!!!!

I loved this book so much and I'm pretty sure that I will never get bored of it! I recommend this book to everyone that loves books that mix romance and humour with more serious matters and I hope that you enjoy as much as I do very time I read it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 July 2012
Im not going to share the plot as i dont want to ruin it for all who choose to read this. All I can say is this was heart warming beautifully written and I couldn't put it down. Im so glad I purchased it, the author developed the storyline and characters well and it had the right mixture of romance and real life drama without being far fetched. I will be looking for more books by this author.

‹ Previous | 160 61 6266 | Next ›

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window
The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley (Paperback - 9 April 2012)
5.47