4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome collection of shorts
Published on 5 July 2012 by Thoughts Of A Scot Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet
Bought it because of the price. I've read the author's other books and this little collection of novellas would not be able to be read standalone imo.
Published on 20 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome collection of shorts, 5 July 2012
I'll start this review off by admitting to my own idiocy. I've read all the vignettes online at Reynolds' blog but I bought the collection as soon as it came out to support a (fairly) new author that I like. I did NOT realise that there were 2 new stories in this until I started to read it yesterday and read Reynolds' statement at the beginning. The only reason I hadn't read this earlier was because I thought I'd read them all ... and now I realise I have made myself miss out on the sexy Duncan and Rajmund! I've managed to sadden myself with this fact.

But, all sadness aside, the vignettes are a great little addition to the Vampires in America series. We get some more face time with the lovely Lords and Lady and their mates as well as some interesting little back stories. I think one of my favourites was The Wedding, although I would have liked to see what would have happened if the Lords got involved - it would have been epic. Reading the vignettes has strengthened my idea of re-reading the entire series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 20 April 2012
The book is really a series of 'out takes' from the main novels. It's a quick read and passes the time. Its heavy on the romance and short on the drama. An easy read if you don't want to have to think about what you're reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars BOOKS, 4 Jun 2014
I HAVE TO SAY THAT I READ ONE BOOK OF THIS SERIES .
NOW I HAVE READ THE WHOLE SERIES AND AM WAITING FOR MORE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED .
EACH BOOK HAS A GREAT STORY AND THE CHARACTERS CARRY ON THROUGH THE DIFFERENT BOOKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!!, 23 Jan 2014
A nice addition to the series, which if you haven't read, you seriously need to!!!! This can't be read as a standalone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sep 2014
Brilliant series.

Vampires in America: The Vignettes - Volume 1
Vampires in America: The Vignettes - Volume 1 by D. B. Reynolds (Paperback - 9 Feb 2012)