5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Jan 2012
This book had to be the best one in the series. The characters are amazing and the author is amazing. I just loved the ending, you couldn't have got a better ending! You Rock Samantha Young! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the risk!, 3 Nov 2013
I was really unsure about this series to begin with but so chuffed I took the risk. All 3 are great reads and the series has a great upbeat ending too. If you're unsure, take the risk.I did. It payed off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warrior of Ankh series, 19 Sep 2013
Very exciting books, holds me so I cannot put them down, and cannot wait for the next book to arrive

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Ending., 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh #3) (Paperback)
So sorry to see this series end but this was a brilliant last book. Samantha Young wrapped up everything nicely.

Eden has to make some tough decisions in Shades Of Blood. She faces off against the person she hates the most and she is the only one that can decide how she wants to handle it. Her relationship with Noah is hotting up but something happens to make her so angry with him. Darius is back and as scary as ever. He has a test for Eden but will she pass??

What else can I say about this series that I haven't said already!! Shades of Blood was amazing. It had me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happened. It was action packed but still had the sweet romance and snarky tone that I love. Eden and Noah have a realistic relationship. Its not all plane sailing. They have arguments and they annoy each other a lot but they love each other so much. It was awesome to see their relationship become more in this book.
I loved everything about this story but I would love to see a short story on Darius though. He is still very mysterious and Id love to find out more about him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh#3), 18 Aug 2013
Great book and a fitting conclusion to the series. Lots of things came together as expected/hoped and the way the main characters dealt with their emotions was enlightening. Story told very well lots of twists and turns and a few surprises chucked in. The author is fantastic and will be reading more books by her

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 12 May 2013
Ame Babbs - See all my reviews
Enjoyed the whole series. I have read all books by Samantha Young. She is a great writer if you haven't read any then you should.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt put down, 24 Feb 2013
Yet another great book that takes all my time and transports me to another world. Excellent read! Must buy book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 14 Jun 2012
I really enjoyed all 3 of these books! I read the last one in just a day, so it must have been good! I thought the plot and characters were really believable despite it having the paranormal element.
I'd recommend all three of these to my friends and I'll definately check out the authors other books!

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 8 Jun 2012
A great end to the brilliant series - really wish there were more to come. Young is an amazing writer and cant wait to read another book written by her! READ THIS TRIOLOGY!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 3 April 2012
Great series all 3 books were a fantastic read.
A really different kind of story, but you really get to know Eden well.
I will be looking for more of Samantha young.

Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh #3)
Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh #3) by Samantha Young (Paperback - 19 Jan 2012)
Used & New from: 51.95