4.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars The Tycoons 3 books
Published on 6 May 2012 by D Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars The Tycoons 3 books, 6 May 2012
D Hill "Dee" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Read the first of the 3 books quite enjoyed it so decided to read the following 2 unfortunately I felt I was re-reading the first book each time with a slight and I mean slight change in the characters and of course different names but the same senario each time. I laughed at myself when in the second of the books I was actually counting how many times "the hero arched his eyebrows at her" and "he looked at her with hooded eyes" to be honest these lines are repeated so may times I eventually lost count. I also found it amazing that the two characters in each book had un-protected sex four or five times a day and the hero was "shocked to his heart" when after a month or so the woman he was bedding announced she was pregnant and he decided to marry her. Really feel the story line in each of these books is repeated with the exact use of certain lines in each senario. In one of the books the name of one character changed to one of the character from the other book so think this may have been a case of cut and paste for each new book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet Romance, 8 Sep 2012
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I really enjoyed this book. Ticks every box for an easy reading romance. Lovely characters, good storyline (doesn't bother me if it's not totally realistic, that's why I read to escape realism!) romantic setting and saucy. It follows on from The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire - Book One) and the characters crossed over so the overall family story evolved. Shall definately be reading the last book in the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Tycoons Vacation, 6 Jun 2014
I was a bit disappointed with this book, it was too much like the first book ( which i loved ) Nearly gave up half way through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love story start to finish.., 12 May 2014
I love a good love story we with romance, lust, sex scenes that all lean towards love. This tale has all of th this and a story line with a difference although the ending has a happy ever after we which I love. Ignore the critics who complain about the same old sex scenes and unplanned pregnancies form unprotected sex.. live a little, and enjoy the story for what it is a bit of make believe in what can be a cruel world. Thanks for the get away time it was as much appreciated, and I'm off to read book 3!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 May 2014
It was different but the characters were good as usual, it takes you back to when you were younger and in love

5.0 out of 5 stars It wss, 28 April 2014
Wonderful read just like all melody Anne other books could not put it down can not wait to read all her other books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, grammar mistakes are cringeworthy, 22 Aug 2014
I read the first book called the tycoon's revenge which was quite good. This book however didnt meet the certain standards and i've actually paused my reading to write a review.

The female lead is quite irritating for the majority of the time. The grammar is poor.

Why I paused my reading - (tiny spoiler alert) I'm on a page where the female lead Trinity is giving birth, the proof reading is so bad that the author uses another characters name by mistake and calls her Jasmine instead of Trinity...!. I was confused and had to re read to check it was a mistake on the authors part (it was).

So other than that its a simple story line and a nice read. Hopefully the next one will be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
I loved this book

4.0 out of 5 stars easy happy ending read, 3 July 2014
Miss K. C. Fry "Katy" (UK) - See all my reviews
It's tricky to review a book like this as it's a simple feel good love story. I can't compare it to other books I read where there's detailed plot and character development as I read those books expecting different things. When I started reading this book, and others by this author, I was expecting a bit of heartache, characters refusing to admit they're in love, other people causing problems and misunderstandings, and eventually, a happy ending. All these elements are in this book and provided a pleasant few hours reading leaving me smiling at the end. This basic formula means that the structure is widely the same in the whole series but expecting this and wanting a light read, I didn't mind. Perfect for the mood I was in when reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 19 Jun 2014
Once you start on these books you cannot stop am getting all the series now love how we still hear about all the family

The Tycoon's Vacation: Baby for the Billionaire: 2
The Tycoon's Vacation: Baby for the Billionaire: 2 by Melody Anne (Paperback - 11 Jan 2012)
4.86