5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read
I am reading the whole series of Billionaire Bachelors, something I dont normally do has I find after first book in any series the others dont normally match up, well not in this case, all the books I have read in this series (I am on book 5) have been excellent, well thought out good content, and I have throughly enjoyed reading them.
Published 14 months ago by Jassy

1.0 out of 5 stars The series of Billionaire & Tycoon Books
Read the first of the 3 books quite enjoyed it as a light read as long as you skip the mistakes then decided to read the following 2 unfortunately I felt I was re-reading the first book each time with a slight and I mean slight change in the characters and of course different names but the same senario each time which indeed followed the same story lines as the 3 poorly...
Published on 6 May 2012 by D Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 8 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars CARRY ON THE GOOD WORK, 26 May 2014
ITS KEEPS ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT WONDERING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT MELODY ANNE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuation, 26 May 2014
D. Horton "reviewer" (Weymouth-Dorset) - See all my reviews
An excellent read for dreamy romantics. About a family of brothers who each meet their wife's too be without realising it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The billionaire falls., 8 May 2014
Loved this book as much as the others. Looking forward to more can't wait to download more by Melody Anne.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great purchase, 4 May 2014
Love it now all if Joseph sons are married off with children I wonder what the next book is going to be like

4.0 out of 5 stars better than books 1 & 2, 5 April 2014
Miss K. C. Fry "Katy" (UK) - See all my reviews
It's a fun idea where the father is desperate to have a big happy family and to see his sons settle down so he goes about matchmaking behind his sons' backs. He brings women he choses into situations where his sons will meet them.
Unlike the first 2 books, the son is not so unwilling this time and falls for a woman with a mysterious past and a son who has been hired to work on his ranch. There's more story and drama to this book than the previous two, it's not just boy meets girl, there's is some drama regarding her past.
I find the writing a bit corny at times and found myself cringing, and use of words such as womanhood and heat had me groaning but not for desired reasons. Really? womanhood?

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Anderson family success, 14 Mar 2014
It's great to read a story line where the guy thinks he's not interested but he is secretly!

Joseph the matriach of the family certainly knows his children and who they will match as their mate. Wonderful story line and very pacey, could n't put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant book, 2 Mar 2014
A must read add it to you r list couldn't put it down kept you hooked from start to finish x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Feb 2014
Love it hooked on these books x it keeps you wanting to read more would recommend the books to my friends x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Feb 2014
What can I say about Melody Anne's books ... The characters are wonderfully written and each book is a little gem. I have read them all more than once and they are part of my permanent collection, I could not part with any of them now!

The Billionaire Falls: Billionaire Bachelors: 3
The Billionaire Falls: Billionaire Bachelors: 3 by Melody Anne (Paperback - 11 Dec 2011)
5.11