Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 January 2015
This is written for children but I bought it for myself (woman in her forties). It is plain and simple English with some good facts thrown in. I read it alongside my Arabic Quran so I understand what I am reading. It is not 100% exact meaning but it is much easier to understand than the usual English translations.
on 26 July 2014
Really good buy! Bought it for my children but am finding it a good source for myself to turn to.
Explains quran really well with backround knowledge in easy to understand English and not ambiguous as I've found many other sources confusing.
Highly recomend! Xx
Received next day too :)
on 28 March 2016
I only had to read a few pages and was disappointed at how inaccurate the translation itself was as well as the contexts given for surahs or explanations for verses.
for example the context for surah al fatihah very badly an inaccurately describes the first revelation , which was actually surah al iqra.
a much better and accurate transltion would be the one by Muhammad Abdul Haleem. the language is simple to follow and accessible , my children happily read it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2015
Written in a way that makes it easy for children to understand and relate to very pleased!
on 1 November 2014
will change the life of my kids whom i intended them to read and act upon it
on 18 September 2013
very detailed translation of the quran, nicely laid out with images.
Explained v. clearly

would recommend for any-one aged 10 +, even for adults it makes an enjoyable read
on 22 March 2013
Best book and easy to read its brill and a must buy for anyone who wants to understand the quran in simple words
on 1 March 2012
I found the book an asset for my children as it is brilliantly written. Children need to be encouraged to read and this version has also helped me as a parent to enjoy the book. It has simplified a lot of issues into portions that are understandable.
on 4 April 2016
Fantastic!!! So easy to understand and reader friendly. I have been reading it with my daughters who are 8 and 6 years old and they are really enjoying it.
on 14 March 2014
Although this book does not have arabic alongside it, the easy to understand english and extra background stories preceding most of the paragraphs brings the message of this book alive. Parents can sit down with kids and read it together. This also helps them appreciate what they are learning from their evening quran classes.