5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!
This is the first book I have read in a day... or should I say night! When the birds started to sing I knew I had to put the book down & get what little sleep I could! But once the school run was done I was sat on my sofa glued till I was finished. I loved this from start to end.
Published on 21 May 2012 by lanstar

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm....
Hmmm, I'm undecided on this book?? Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it, but I just found it a little frustrating at times. The whole `will they, wont they' got a bit boring towards the end! However, saying that, I did like how the book ended (everyone likes a happy ending!) even though it was predictable. All in all, it's an easy read ideal for relaxing on holiday.
Published on 14 Sep 2012 by Kerk

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 21 May 2012
Tied up in all the emotions made it so lovable ;-p if you dont love it to I will be shocked... now reading another story by T J Dell...

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm...., 14 Sep 2012
This review is from: Her Best Friend's Brother (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 2 Jun 2012
I don't think I was reading the same book. The brother seemed to be a bit of a wimp. Although everyone else could see love and attraction the best friend and brother didn't. I found it a dull book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 20 May 2012
This by far is the best book i have read in...FOREVER!!! It's a beautiful story and is constatly halarious!! I loved this book, and i even caught myself getting lost in the moments, feeling the same emotions as libby and i most certainly found myself wishing i was libby (although i did skip one half of a chapter has it quickly became rude), i recommend this book to EVERONE (above the age of 13)!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 4 May 2012
i loved this book~ easily one of favourates. i loved the way we followed libby, and the other characters, right the way through their lives. we were able to get a true understanding of how deeply both libby and tony feel about each other from their own perspective.
you will not regret buying this book. it will stay with me for a very long time and im sure it will be the same for you too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Dec 2013
Sweet romantic love story could put it down till it was finished really enjoyed and would recommend giving it a read x

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read but gets confusting at times, 27 Oct 2013
AAt times I got frustrated with the characters,, it does get confusing at times because the author chops and changed by telling the story from two points of view, it takes years for them to get together which for me ruined the story line, That was a downer for me, as for the end, for me it was very disappointing and was not good especially the 4 years later part i think it needed a bit more description and to be made clearer on what exactly happened.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Her Best Friend's Brother (Paperback)
i really enjoyed this book couldn't put it down the waiting will they ever get together drive a bit crazy but well worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 1 Sep 2013
Did enjoy the book but it is girl in love, by love girl push away but together in the end but still a nice light hearted read

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange, 24 Aug 2013
This was a very good book however found it a bit strange. I expected to read a normal teenage book however when the girl become 21 it started getting a little explicit.

Her Best Friend's Brother
Her Best Friend's Brother by T J Dell (Paperback - 5 Jun 2012)