5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but flawed
Published 15 months ago by Sandy McNeil

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 11 Oct. 2013
miss geraldine mcalinden (east kilbride) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sasquatch Rising 2013: Dead Giants Tell No Tales: How DNA Breakthroughs and Backyard Visits Reveal the Greatest Story of Our Time (Paperback)
well I am fascinated with bigfoot and I am subscribed to many youtube channels with lots of great things happening. I am half way through jeff meldrums book and it was too heavy to take with me on holiday. I looked about and found this immediately recognised his name as he is impossible visits on youtube. then I see that is only £1.54 to download!! this was the best read and it kept me hooked the whole week i was sunning myself.the habituation stories and other from normal people living out there in america on the edge of millions of acres of forest who are communicating with them. I was really impressed at how this book was put together christopher has done a great job here and i laughed then cried while reading it.

Bigfoot is fascinating and with the new DNA studies i truly think that this human hybrid being is out there and not all looking like patty (patterson gimlin) i think there are different ones. However, this is really a great book good length and what a bargain. I really do urge any Bigfoot enthusiast to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars heartwarming research, 19 Jan. 2014
A delightful book written by a thoughtful and considerate researcher. Few people have the bravery or dedication to pursue their quest like this author. Full of subtle clues and observations. Nicely written. I am convinced the woods are inhabited.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bigfoot Big Read, 18 Jun. 2013
Having read quite a few Sasquatch books, I was initially a bit nervous about this one as it was on Createspace so I therefore bought it on Kindle as it was so much cheaper.
Having read it, I was certainly not disappointed and so have purchased the print copy!
Firstly, I have to commend the writing - that's the English teacher in me. So many, indeed too many, books that are self published are trite which even a good editor would have trouble turning round. Mr Noel easily shows he has the ability to tell the story he has set out to do.
Secondly, and this is the most important thing as far as the book is concerned, his tale of Bigfoot is compelling, intriguing and informative. The most refreshing aspect is that he dismisses the "hunt" aspect of Bigfoot. His more empathetic approach should be an example to us all.
Finally, whatever your opinions of Bigfoot are, and to this end you probably shouldn't read the epilogue as it won't help disbelievers, this is a fascinating document of one man's search for the truth behind the myth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but flawed, 7 Dec. 2013
The accounts of habituation sites are very interesting giving an insight into possible sasquatch behaviour. The faith in the dna evidence now seems unfounded with the likelyhood of all the samples being contaminated with human dna, likewise the sasquatch shootings which have been revealed as hoaxed. The telepathic behaviour described in the final chapter stretches things a bit far though. An interesting read just the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sensational and Controversial Landmark Study., 30 May 2014
The Boogie Man (Porthleven, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I believe that I am part Sasquatch, I eat like a Sasquatch and I am beginning to look like one too. Sasquatch has been an obsession of mine since I initiated contact with groups of them by meditating and using a map of North America. The Sasquatch is definitely more psychic than humans, and I am certain that they live in groups. As Christopher Noel conjectures, taking their larger brain size into consideration, they are in all likely-hood more intelligent than humans too. How else could they have remained concealed for so long? Noel’s habituation studies, which he has collected from non- academics; people who live close to large areas of woodland, and interact often with the “shadow people” reveal that the big-foots have a supernatural ability to conceal themselves, and that they are probably more interested in studying us than we are them.

In my view homo- sapiens must definitely consider the Big-foot as people and not as animals. There is so much that can be learnt from them, and one wonders what secrets regarding the Sasquatch are held by the US and Canadian governments already. I have no doubt that they must have captured some, dead or alive. They may have done this hundreds of years ago. Think of the value the US military would put on this massive intelligent being and it’s DNA. Perhaps they have bred an army of Big-foots? I was gratified to learn that in the US. the amount of forest is increasing and that currently there is as much woodland in the US now, as there was during the 1920’s. Let’s hope that this trend continues and that the habitat of the Sasquatch is protected rigorously.

With the advent of cheaper digital thermal imaging cameras, and audio recorders, the environment of Sasquatch has become severely threatened and one hesitates to publicize their existence more than has already been the case. Most of the human habituators do not come forward to the wider public for fear of ridicule but also because they feel an intense bond of trust with the shadow dwellers. They don’t want to break off their relationship with the forest kings. They have remained hidden for Eons, and have learnt how “the hairless ones” constantly betray nature.

I predict that crypto- zoology will become a massive new field of research, controversy, and a dominant issue to the Green Movement. The fact that there are other living primates of the Homo genus will undermine the theory of evolution and the idea that there is a linear evolutionary progression towards the mighty Homo- sapiens. Christopher Noel estimates that there are fifty seven thousand Sasquatch in North America, and that there may be several species. The DNA that has been collected from hair, blood and saliva, indicates that the Sasquatch is a hybrid with human mitochondrial DNA and DNA from another unknown primate. Noel seems to think that this hybridization happened only a few thousand years ago. I find this hard to believe, I think the Sasquatch is far older despite these results. I suspect that the Shadow people will be here long after humans have gone, when they might be able to reveal themselves to whichever species is dominant at that time.

It looks as if the European Continent may be the only large land- mass without it’s share of “unknown hominins”. It makes one wonder why the forests of Europe were so ruthlessly burnt and cleared. Was it because churchmen were afraid of these demons in the woods? The existence of these beautiful people must be protected, and their habitat left to grow wild. This is just one more reason to save the rain forests. More and more people will become fascinated by the shadow dwellers, and I anticipate that this will create more militancy in the Green Movement, which will help the chances of the Sasquatch to survive. Let’s hope so. The last chapter of the book includes some channelled messages from a female Sasquatch called Nantaya. I for one believe in these communications which appear in the human mind as if they originated there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating., 4 Mar. 2014
I found this very difficult to put down. I'm hooked! I will definitely buy other books written by Christopher and explore other ones also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, convincing, 3 Nov. 2013
This is excellent, an honest book with depth and detail, that is well written and clear. As well as going into a great deal of detail on relatively current cases, it gives witness accounts and scientific research, though obviously more of the former, and opinions on the different approaches taken by researchers. Some of the accounts you can make your own mind up about, the author does not rant, but on the whole, a fantastic read, full of surprises, and I would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 May 2013
A very interesting book and very informative.If you have a thirst for the truth then read this book and be enlightened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impossible visits plus more, 28 Jan. 2013
K. Sloan "g09" (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
follow up to Impossible visits includes and new habituation site in Iowa , updates on chris's research and much more. i loved the Book it's well written and easy to read and the Epilogue will really blow you away.
Another great book form my favorite Sasquatch researcher.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you're going to present evidence for bigfoot, I'd ..., 7 Nov. 2014
If you're going to present evidence for bigfoot,I'd rather read something with a scientific approach from the likes of Jeff Meldrum.This is very "new age",surely bigfoot isn't puttting in the amount of appearances this book suggests?