5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book
This is a life changing book. Once you have read it, your life will never be the same again.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing
This books starts of brilliantly but then loses the plot, it's just information pulled in from various historical references of wisdom from the Upanishads etc, it's a bit of a kindergarten spiritual book and unnecessarily long. This book could be reduced to 20 pages and it would probably be better, however for the uninitiated it may offer some insights. But if you...
Published 1 month ago by Chris Claudius

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
It has had such a great impact on me that people at work have commented on how happy I look and how they look forward to seeing me because I brighten their day. I was someone who was miserable at work, didn't want to be there and couldn't wait to get out at the end of the day.

There are some books you read and you think "that was interesting" but there are some books that take you on a journey of transformation and this was one of those books. A fantastic book

5.0 out of 5 stars I will give this book 5 stars, 7 Feb 2011
Awesome, I really love this book and i recommend it to everybody as it will change their lives in every way. the meditations are really good. This is one of the best books that i have ever read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and thought-provoking, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
I would give this book 10 stars if I could. I have been "searching for truth" if that is not an over-used phrase, for many years, and have read many, many books on the subjects of who we are, the purpose of our existence, how we create our own reality, the art of manifestation etc etc. Several of these books have been interesting with at least some elements that resonate with what I feel inside, but the majority have left me feeling disappointed, lost and abandoned. Three Magic Words is the best book I have EVER read on these subjects. Everything you need to know about manifestation, faith, our true purpose, and much, much more can be found in these pages. It resonates with my very heart and soul. Please please buy it, I promise you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
If one stops and carefully reads this book and then rereads it, ones thoughts about life, the universe and everything will change. You can live this life calmly and happily.

5.0 out of 5 stars three majic words, 28 Jan 2010
Mr. Tom Maher - See all my reviews
This book was recommended by Wayne Dyer during his seminar "Excuses Begone" and in my opinion it is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gothic Lord, 30 Nov 2003
I saw this book as i was searching the net and i thought it would be a nice read, and it was, i was a very miserable guy, constantly depressed about something but after reading this book it has helped me understand more about life, this unifies all of the religions around the world and has been a great help to me, if you need help in your personal or business life then this is a great book to get you motorvated.

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnificent book, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book after listening to Kelly Howell's guided meditation, The Secret Universal Mind - the meditation is closely based on the summaries at the end of each chapter. I listen to that meditation a lot and thus quickly found myself wanting to read the whole book.

When I read Three Magic Words for the first time, it was almost as if the Divine Intelligence was speaking directly to me and revealing what this life is all about. The book is raw in its power and its message is magnificent.

Needless to say, I would recommend this book. That said, its power and intensity are such that it would perhaps be helpful to be pre-disposed to the message before beginning it. It will not be everyone's cup of tea.

Overall, this is a magnificent book which I have read over and over with delight.

Hugh Shields

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful Wisdom, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Paperback)
A very deep look at the mind and especially the subconscious mind.
I found this book really insightful and worth reading and contemplating on. Especially if you practice the given meditations/ tasks to help in shifting unhealthy negative subconscious messages which prevent you from moving on.
Deeply Insightful.

5.0 out of 5 stars deeply empowering, 22 Feb 2009
K. K. Moore "earth angel" (beds, uk) - See all my reviews
I have read some great self awareness and law of attraction books and this book really put everything into perspective. A must if you are having difficulty in visualising and creating. Since reading this book together with the daily meditation cd to this book 'the secret' by kelly howell, each day is a joy to live no matter what is happening around me. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a life full of power, peace, joy, abundance, health etc...... It is so simple, that is what is so fun about it, it's child play once you are in this world.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 4 Jan 1999
By A Customer
I've read many spiritual and "self-help" books over the years and none has changed my life as much as this one. The sections on the proper use of the will and the true definition of faith freed me to experience so much abundance in my life and the fullfillment of many dreams that I had almost given up on. I will train my children using this book and advise every parent to do the same.

Three Magic Words
Three Magic Words by Uell S. Andersen (Paperback - 9 Sep 2011)
5.15