Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2012
Synchronistic fields of gold to take your own prospecting pan to and find your own nuggets of wisdom.
An interesting collection of ideas from 26 bloggers on the subject of synchronicity,for your consideration,and what it all means to them personally.
Highly recommended.
on 8 April 2013
Sync Book 1 offers perspectives and insights from 26 authors on synchronicity & synchromysticism. Each author contributes to exploring the interconnected thought-form web of this phenomena. Stunning insights are offered along with questioning & questing, all opening up possibilities that challenge a materialistic rigid concept of our world. Highly recommended.
on 7 December 2013
I returned this book because it was nothing like the description. Really hard to read and although I really love this subject and have read many books on synchronicity, I feel it was not really worth the hyped up description.
on 22 February 2014
I ordered this as a present and they were very pleased with it. Having a variety of essays makes it a good book for this topic.
on 5 June 2014
I don't rate books that i still haven't read!!So the stars are mainly for what i already know about the author and the quality of the book and delivery!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse