5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and balanced advice
Published 8 months ago by Robert Meldrum

1.0 out of 5 stars yuk
After reading W.Anton - 'what women want and how to give it to them' I could not take this book seriously. A confusing mess of wishy washy information that would probably lead to an identity crisis. Utter rubbish
Published 2 months ago by Mr Pink

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and balanced advice, 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty (Paperback)
I bought 3 of these dating advice books and this one was by far the best. It is well written, comprehensive and gives good well rounded advice. It broadly gave similar advice as the other two books but was far more balanced and better written. It covers the things that women find attractive in men, how to develop these and yourself. I really noticed a big difference in the way women behave how they respond very quickly and in a really healthy way. I would highly recommend it after having compared it to some others.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just a fantastic book for growth as a man, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty (Paperback)
This is just a fantastic book for growth as a man. A coming of age guide for a world with poor male role models.

5.0 out of 5 stars lil, 28 May 2014
One of the best book I have ever red and a must for every man. It helped me so much

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Dating/Pickup Book, 8 July 2013
JC Denton (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty (Paperback)
Great book which gives a comprehensive look at how to attract women. Would recommend in conjunction with "Magic Bullets" by Savoy. These two books are rated, with good reasons, the best products on this subject by Dating Skills Review.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good..., 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty (Paperback)
dont normally write a review but having been fascinated in this subject for years i can assure you that being direct and open with your intentions is what makes you good with women and getting rid of your EGO, and im shocked at how much bad advice there is out there that is making mens chances with women doomed to failure. This is a book that focuses on how to be your best self, i hate books with tactics and techniques, any books written after having read 'the game' usually such as mystery method and crap like that.

It can take a long time to actually find material with knowledge that is actually factual and relevant, this is one of them, a rare golden nugget out of the thousands of detrimental books written on how to be good with women.

Other books that are brilliant are 'the manual' by w. anton, the attraction code by vin di carlo. If you can get them, blueprint decoded and flawless natural are amazing by RSD. dont go down the tactics route, find a place in yourself that focuses on making yourself a better person, i seen tactics and technique based products/books make people become weirdly obsessive. im not perfect myself at all, i just hope i can lead people onto a decent path than waste alot of time like i did taking bad advice instead of being the best version of yourself you can be

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read many dating books, this and the Manual by W. Anton are the best., 25 May 2014
Helped me to date many lovely women and in a short time meet the girl of my dreams, the last year and a half we've been together have been the best of my life. As well as reading books like this, I would encourage you to visualize women facing you, smiling at you, enthusiastic and loving you. 90% of mind is subconscious. Good luck and thank you Mark Manson!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stuck in the Friend Zone, 17 April 2015
I like this book which I think can help me to improve my current situation with a Girl that I really like and love but barely get anything in return!
My concern is that she may not like me physically enough as I am slightly shorter (obviously she won't tell me that).
May this keep me in the Friend Zone Forever? The Author says that this shouldn't be a problem but height for woman (especially Europeans) seems to be 80% of the matter according to on line research.
I would appreciate if anybody has any advice or experience on this and leave a feedback, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty (Paperback)
Best book on dating!! One of those books you will read and have a lightbulb moment and go "oh yerh, well of course". Stack this with No More Mr Nice Guy and The Manual and you will have a solid foundation to improve with women!

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Ronseal', 20 May 2012
This review is from: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty (Paperback)
This book is exactly that! "Does exactly what it says on the tin". This book is an indepth, comprehensive manual, to all the specific areas one should work on to become a true champion with women.

The advice contained within, dose not ask you to change the person you are, more fine tune yourself and hone in on the type of women you like.

This is an excellent book, with second to none content to help built up your life, so as you become more desirable to the fairer sex.

One of the only criticisms of the book, was that it was written and published without being properly proofed. So there are grammatical errors within the dialogue, however these errors are not serous and one can quite easily continue their read thus journey with relative ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 25 Sept. 2014
Really struck a cord with me. I really enjoyed reading through it and highlighted more than I have ever done in any book. There are some practical parts I don't agree with however I think the general mindset is spot on and it had really changed my relationships and my life. I am a lot more open and vulnerable now with everybody I meet. Thank you for this gift!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Models: Attract Women Through  Honesty
Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson (Paperback - 28 July 2011)