Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 September 2015
One of my favourite books.

I could read and researches over and over. Maggie and Caleb are soul mates pure and simple.

This is something romance with a twist of fantasy. This book is cute, romantic, amazing read. There is also plenty of drama too.

Maggie has graduated and is ready to move on with her life. But one touch changes everything she has ever known.

Caleb is minding his own business until Maggie came along, then she changes everything that their people have believed.

LOVE THIS!
on 16 March 2015
the brief on this book does not do this justice.

Im not one who reads this kind of book but i found my self encaptured in the story line.

Maggie who is 17 is having a really hard time her mom left her and her dad to defend for themselfs, her 3 year boyfriend has dumped her a few days after her mom walked out and she has missed that much school her grades are falling in time for graduation.

Kyle who she has been friends with for years has finally asked her out and she has agreed but when walking to the coffee shop her life changes for the better and she meets Caleb who is Kyles cousin, Maggies life is turned up side down and things happen she had no clue to.

brilliant read and would recommend it to anyone
on 12 February 2016
I am not normally a paranormal fan but I found myself engrossed in this story. The idea was realistic and totally believeable. Maggie and Caleb were interesting characters and their love story fascinating as they coped with first love, the differences in their lives and families. I thoroughly enjoyed this and looking forward to the next book in the series.
on 28 December 2015
Wasnt impressed to be honest, it started off well but towards the end I just wanted to be done with the book. The guy/couple is too perfect to be true, the characters too naive and not enough action. Twilight groupies will love it.
on 14 June 2015
Maggie is going through a rough time and her graduation is nothing like what her fellow students. She decides to go out with one of her long time friends on the spur of the moment .

Caleb is a college student in a different part of the country and attends his cousin's Kyle graduation celebration. Caleb and Maggie have a chance encounter and discover that they are both going in the same direction. The twists in this story begin to surface. Kyle and Caleb are not who they appear to be.

Caleb's and Maggie's love story begins and soon her life is in danger. Rivalry and jealousy rear their ugly heads. I like the way Caleb faces all the obstacles and his patience is quite admirable. His family is very supportive too but there is always one! Maggie is a strong character but is also full of self doubts, mainly due to some of the events in her family life.

The story line is unique in its own way and I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. This would appeal to those who like a paranormal romance which will keep them on the edge of their seats.

I received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
on 12 August 2014
Significance is a book that definitely stood out for me. If i had to answer why, it would be because of the plot. It is so original and unusual and i loved it.
The idea of having a soulmate, knowing that you belong with a person simply by touching and forever in love with them just made me fall in love with this book. (Yes, i might be a little bit of a hopeless romantic but you can't deny one of the reasons you read is to escape from reality and see a different world and this book does NOT disappoint.)
I loved Caleb, he wasn't a mysterious, player/ bad boy which i am very grateful for. Maggie too is lovable and we see her grow and accept this new world she is introduced to head on.
This is a book that i have read more than once and i am so glad Shelly Crane decided to make this amazing story into a series.
on 5 January 2015
Downloaded this because it was free, so wasn't expecting much to be honest, but I actually loved it and am going to be downloading the rest in the series, looking forward to seeing what happens to Maggie and Caleb, and how their relationship develope's
on 7 February 2013
I lay down to read fir half an hour before I went to sleep, thinking it's a new book so I won't be too hooked and I can read for half an hour and put it down -wrong! I was so hooked it was 2am before I put it down, I read it over breakfast, every spare second I had and completed it less than 24hrs later! I downloaded it as a freebie but loved it so much I went straight on and bought the next 3 books and read the whole series in around 4 days! Now I need my sleep as I had so many late nights to get it finished, but now I want to start again, which is always a good sign! Couldn't recommend it more
on 27 January 2015
Didn't like the book. Couldn't really get into it felt it ended more depth. Everything wasn't explained properly and there could be so much more of a backstory. Also not a lot happens. It's slow paced. Won't be buying the other books . They book didnt end on a cliff hanger. Also the story didn't amaze me enough to want to read more.
on 27 October 2013
Such a good read, can't even put it into words... I mean i wasn't sure what to expect and was sceptical to start reading it but once i started it was excruciatingly hard to put down.
So i would do anything to have Caleb he is just phwoar, generally great if you like vampire stories and fiction although it doesnt actually have vampires in it the magical/special abilties they have gives a different plot to any other book ive read. That is why it is good because it is original. READ