Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 March 2013
The book is thin literally and metaphorically. There are no great details, no in-depth techniques discussed, not well experimented. It's treated as if it's a joke. The articles within are informally written, no sense of professionalism.

It offers only of the common types and does not consider 'other' ways in doing so.

Includes an extremely arbitrary "Effectiveness Rating" as well as a "Gore Rating" system which is rather intuitive and redundant.

I've only purchased this book for it's price, as I was researching a detailed approach to my degree in Criminology, whereas books on suicide costs a considerable amount of money - more than GBP100, possibly due to the fact that technical details are included that this book clearly lacks.

I've very disappointing, and anyone who wished to further their research - solely for research purposes, is highly not recommended to purchase it.

But one thing that I in congruence with Sascha von Bornheim - out of the 10 minutes reading to complete this - is that if one were to commit suicide, it doesn't really matter if you buy this or not does it? After all, what matters is not of the method, but of the will.
on 29 December 2011
I did not enjoy reading this book at all, i just did not find it entertaining. I was drawn towards it because it has been highly rated by many, i fail to see why..