on 27 January 2016
Although a recent convert to sous-vide cooking, I feel I have mastered the basics which, after all, are pretty straightforward. For me, the skill is in the preparation and finishing of the food, rather than the heating of it. That's why this book is so valuable - it gives many ideas on what to do after the food comes out of the water bath. As I'm also interested in outdoor BBQing, this book is really useful for me!
on 1 January 2016
I am new to sous vide cooking and needed some help to get going. this book and others by the same author go over the theory in an accessible way and provide helpful charts. The recipes are clear and easy to follow. I will by this authors books again.
on 19 December 2013
My wife found this recipe book very helpful as she is a first time user of this technique and has learnt a lot from it
on 31 January 2015
Clear instructions, great tables. Get you off the ground and Sous Vide'ing in no time.
on 28 July 2015
Very good introductions when you’re new into sous vide grilling.
on 4 April 2016
So so. Recipes are not 100% accurate
on 26 April 2015
Many thanks.
on 15 January 2015
My souse vide has stopped working so I do not use this book at all.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse