4.0 out of 5 stars C'est Incredible
I will have to recommend this book to you, yes even if you are the son of the Dinosaur King of Gibralta and have everything the son of a Dinosaur King would. You still need to read this book.

Brutally honest, worth tremendous value, and damn hilarious. The Daily Practice (yes it sounds corny and self-helpy), is worth a try. Yes. A try.

Get it now
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by David Heasman

Published 1 month ago by Luso

1.0 out of 5 stars I really didn't like it. I thought I was buying something like ..., 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive! (Paperback)
This book falls short to what it promises! I really didn't like it. I thought I was buying something like the Louise Hay books. That are well structured, well written and really help you. But this is a buntch of lists he made that become repetitive as you read the entire book. I also bought the Choose yourself book from the same author and I'm really hoping it's better than this.

4.0 out of 5 stars C'est Incredible, 24 Oct 2011

Get it now

How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive!
How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive! by MR James Altucher (Paperback - 24 April 2011)