5.0 out of 5 stars Great Songbook, 24 April 2014
This review is from: The Muppets - Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack (Motion Picture Soundtrack Pvg) (Paperback)
I bought this as I really enjoyed this film and the songs from it, the music is great and not too complicated to play. I have grade 4 playing piano, and this is a good level of difficulty for me; a bit more time and I will have no problem playing the main songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piano book, 8 Feb 2013
I bought this book because i loved Brett McKensies songs and i was not disappointed! A nice score and fun to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Aug 2012
This book is fabulous from the pictures to the music it's just great. My daughter is grade four standard and loves playing these pieces, it's a nice rest from grade pieces and scales. Her brother has also used the book for his xylophone too as he wants a percussion version.
A must have for any fans of the new movie. I'm having a me party is a family favourite when we are all feeling silly or it's a full moon.