‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer, 8 Nov 2012
A real life changer. In my case I was drawn to the book by the videos that the author does. The book presented sensible and useful information for living in the heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Sculptor in the Sky (Paperback)
I recently bought this book and truly loved reading it. The book style is eloquent and accessible; a very pleasurable read. Thank you Teal for sharing your life/experience teachings with the world. Wish you a lot of success, you deserve evey bit of it; you are truly gifted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glad I bought this book!, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Sculptor in the Sky (Paperback)
This book is amazing, it is one of my favourite books that has helped me on my journey into spirituality and science. I watched her videos on you tube which made me buy the book and i wasnt dissapointed. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars most excellent work...., 29 April 2013
This review is from: The Sculptor in the Sky (Paperback)
although over the years there have been books that have covered some of the topics mentioned here..,,
i have not seen anything that so well pulls many different veiws into such a cognitive whole,..,.,this woman has doubled my intelligence in two months.,,,.am gobsmacked(in a good way)nobody since srila prabhupada.,,.,ever did that to me.

So grand an yet so simple,i cant wait for the next one,,.,,.,this is changing my life ,moment by moment,.,.,a brand new adventure
seeing the same ol stuff ,but in a brand new way.,,.,,,,
thank you teal.,.,.,love you forever.,,.,

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing experience, 6 May 2013
No matter who you are and where are you coming from. This is a must read book, take from it whatever you think is interesting for you, question your own belevies.

5.0 out of 5 stars the sculpter in the sky, 21 Feb 2013
Fantastic and fascinating read, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and have become very interested in spiritualism. There is more to this universe than we actually perceive. so give it a go well recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give this book to all of your friends!, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Sculptor in the Sky (Paperback)
I really love this book,and I rated it 5 stars-cos its one of those books that u can read and read again.Its soo much to learn and to understand and to practice as well-its basically lifecoach in the book;)
I can recommend it to all of my friends and try and use this book and tips and knowledge in it to practice in everyday life.
Namaste
Thank you Teal Scott!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and transformational, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Sculptor in the Sky (Paperback)
What a wonderful book! It is Law of Attraction, The Power of Now, The Secret all rolled into one, eloquent, beautifully written book! It has come just at the right time and answered so many questions I'd been carrying around for a while. I thoroughly recommend it and I recommend the author's Youtube channel "Ask Teal" as well. Love love love. It. Thank you, Teal!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The book of books, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Sculptor in the Sky (Paperback)
I only have good things to say, - well, the bad thing is that it is to short. Hope more books from Teal Scott will follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Sculptor in the Sky (Paperback)
Teal Scott has been my spiritual teacher for last 8 months now (even though i have never met her in person but i would love to one day). I love how she talks, what she says and everything resonates with me. The book is amazing, it makes you look at things from different perspective and it makes you realise that YOU YOU YOU are the sculptor of your own life. Teal has some great tools within the book and in general i just LOVE her so much!! You may also be interested to find her on youtube under The Spiritual Catalyst username. She's a gift to this Earth!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Sculptor in the Sky
The Sculptor in the Sky by Teal Swan (Paperback - 4 Mar 2011)
9.90