Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 September 2014
Very brief, but also lucid and quite useful as a personal refresher.

If you've worked all the way through the Course, this might be a bit of an over-simplification (and then some) And if you haven't worked through the Course, the brief references to some of the difficult concepts could be tricky to grasp.

But, if somebody asked me "What's it all about", I would probably point them here.

Well done for saying in several hundred words what I spend the last three years trying to learn! :)
on 29 October 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book as a pre cursor to A Course in Miracles. It helps to give a simple perspective on the more structured and formal wording in A Course in miracles. A boon to read beforehand
on 2 June 2013
I would highly recommend this book. It is easy to read and makes a lot of sense. It's a life changer.
on 10 July 2013
I haven't read "A Course in Miracles", but was tempted to cut to the chase and buy this book, which is an apparent 'explanation' of the Course.

I wasn't disappointed, as it quite clearly sets out the principles and makes the teaching of them highly relatable. It doesn't contradict anything I've read in recent years, which is interesting, and I wouldn't think it necessary to read the original "Course" now that I've read this precised version.

Recommended if you would rather read an explanation which is clearly set out than the original work, which I understand to be fairly exacting book to read.
on 20 September 2015
This little book marvellously sets out the philosophy of A Course in Miracles.
on 30 October 2013
Very much a summary of A Course In Miracles which does well to focus on.the fundamental realisation of the ego v God within. Not very riveting but profound.
on 23 August 2015
This is easy!
It essEntially breaks down the way we all need to be to transform ourselves into beautiful souls
SepArating ourselves from each other thru blame judgment and attack is the world we live in
But taking the road to forgiving yourself and others can change that
See everyone as you: a soul on their live journey too
Learning and making mistakes too
See everything differently without judgment or attack and you see the lesson in every event. That no longer is as soul destroying as you thought. Trust and know that you will be ok.
on 21 October 2015
A reminder that everything is happening in our mind
on 2 June 2014
The message of a Course in Miracles (ACIM) is portrayed in a poetic, but complex way. 'It's All Mind' is a brief, clear summary of the main philosophy. I think it will help many a person who is trying to study ACIM, but not finding the wood for the trees. I highly recommend it.
on 13 April 2016
I was struggling with some aspects of the course and this has helped clarify a few. Very short and easy to read. Although, I'm still wanting more in depth insight, which this doesn't give. Worth a read!