5.0 out of 5 stars Humanistic source of motivation for life change
This became a major best-seller, highly influential in both management and personal development circles. Covey's seven habits are fairly obvious, fairly simple, yet are lost in the morass of hype and counter-hype his book provoked.
Covey looked at the characteristics of the successful, reducing these to seven principles, seven good habits that successful people...
Published on 31 Dec 2004 by Budge Burgess

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for being efficient, poor for finding true happiness
When I first got this book, I worked for a large company and I thought this books principles principles greatly improved my productivity.
Now I work for myself and have time to consider things more thoroughly, I realised that this book was partly responsible for me making myself thoroughly miserable.
It's fine to be an "effective" person - but what...
Published on 29 Jun 2000

‹ Previous | 136 37 3841 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Unparalled in all extra-biblical literaturedom, 24 Nov 1998
By A Customer
My reading experience with this book has brought the settled conviction that it is the most profound book - apart from the Bible itself - that I have ever encountered. Don't make the mistake of lumping this book in with all the other Success /Get-your-life-straightened-out literature filling today's book store shelves. This one is not in a league of its own, it is in a universe of its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Correct principles are the bedrock of all success, 22 July 1997
By A Customer
Stephen Covey provides a manner in which a person can seek to live a rich, rewarding life on the strength of correct principles.

It is not easy to read and follow this book -- changing ourselves is painful. But the end result is happiness and real inner peace that comes from knowing that you are living a life congruent with unchanging, correct principles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 Dec 2012
I bought this item years ago, when I was going through a hard time, hoping that it would help but that's only another book of rubbish.

If you have a brain, you shouldn't believe that a book will help you. Not this one, not any book - even the bible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but..., 26 Oct 2012
Not really what I expected! It seems to be a condensed version of the book- what I wanted was the book in CD form!
However, it is good and what he has to say is interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente guia para toda la vida, 3 May 1997
By A Customer
Este libro nunca se termina de leer, es una constante guia en el desarrollo de nuestras vidas, aporta conceptos que realmente cambian y proyectan nuestras vidas.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the few books that I can read again and again., 9 Feb 2000
By A Customer
This book impressed me so much that I bought a few copies to distribute amongst my friends and familiy. It is very practical and takes you step by step through how to improve your life and the lives of those around you. I noticed a change in myself after reading this book. A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and applicable advice, 20 Nov 2009
Rod Mcpherson (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
The seven strategies are realistic, possible, achievable and inspirational.

Being able to listen to it from the author and not have to spend a long time reading the book is just a bonus

It should be mandatory that everyone in the world hears the 7 habits

5.0 out of 5 stars It really changes life, 4 Jun 2004
anjan kc (Kathmandu, Nepal.) - See all my reviews
The seven habits of highly effective people by covey is a wonderful book and has the power to change the attitude of the people, it brought a dragastic change within me and i find my self much different from before. I find myself much closer with friends, and get my work done easily by them. Find respect for my self and so on. its a book to be read by all.

1.0 out of 5 stars CD gets distorted and stops midway, 12 July 2010
I have had alot of problems with the CD, as you start to get inot it the CD becomes distorted and eventually switches itself off, i have never had problem with shopping on Amazon before but would not recomend this product, i couldn't return it as i threw away the packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change (Audio CD)
Mint!