5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it a lot, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office: Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers (Paperback)
I read the first edition about 10 years ago and loved it - this edition is revised but still retains the original idea. I do think that the book gives some great ideas but also includes some complete misses (but as I can only judge by my career I cannot say that some of the mentioned "mistakes" that have earned me a promotion are misses in general). For all ages and even a good read for guys, for just-out-of-school graduates and people who feel a bit nervous in the business market. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Resource!, 23 Oct. 2014
I started reading this book and realise that I wish I read it many years ago, then promptly ordered another copy for my daughter who is just starting a new job so she knows how to 'walk' the terrain. As a trainer, it will help me match the content with my personal experiences for learning events. I shall return to update this review when I have finished reading the book. I am hooked on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
A book that should be read by every young woman and given to every girl leaving school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
Awesome - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014