5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully encouraging
Published 22 months ago by O. Abimbola

1.0 out of 5 stars really.....really?!
Such radiant teeth are hard to take seriously on a book cover, but I didn't let that put me off! Joel Osteen here in his newest merchandise proposes a power, blessing and health, that is illusionary. While the bible writer James records the faithful impact of our words in cautionary and balanced terms, Osteen gives this an unbiblical upgrade that has all the synthetics of...
Published on 23 Jan. 2013 by J. DOUGLAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully encouraging, 31 Aug. 2013
O. Abimbola "Fitnik" (St Albans, Herts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life (Paperback)
I bought this book at the end of last year and have used it regularly throughout 2013. Joel Osteen's messages are simple, effective and biblically based, so very encouraging in trying times. I have gained a lot of spiritual nourishment from this book alone and have recommended it to many friends and family members. The 31 daily declarations and accompanying story can be read in about 5 minutes a day. I find that meditating on each message and praying each declaration has really helped me overcome significant challenges this year and come out victorious. I have seen many unfair and seemingly impossible situations turn around to God's glory in such a way that can only be described as supernatural. Importantly, my frame of mind has become one of a victor and not a victim. I have returned to this book time and again throughout the year - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Declar 31 promises, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life (Paperback)
I was glad I can be able to find this book and share how my life has changed since I start reading!
Before I purchase the book I was worried, stress and think constantly about my future, but since I bought the book I more relaxed and realises how blessed I am me it did actually made a difference through out my daily life basis!
So thank you Joel Osteen! You changed my life I am now more appreciating life and live everyday like its my last!

5.0 out of 5 stars the besr, 18 Feb. 2013
Believe every word u read and walk in, with faith.i wld recommend this book to everyone feeling lost... Believe in Jesus Name..

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope and Encouragement, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life (Paperback)
If things are not going too well in your life I would highly recommend you buy this book ! Too often we hinder the plans of the Lord by our negative words ( The power of Death and Life are in the tongue ) and just because we don't see anything happening around us in the natural that looks as if the favour of the Lord is operating in our life we lose hope and give up. Don't give up. Start using these declarations and wait and watch your life turn around. No matter how much junk has been happening in your life, no matter how many mistakes you've made, wrong turns you've taken or if you're suffering because of your own foolishness (this one usually applies to me) the Lord's promises still apply to you. He can bless your latter end more than the beginning, he can give you beauty for ashes, he can turn it around. It takes TRUST and FAITH. Joel Osteen is a great preacher. Try it. What have you got to lose?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life (Paperback)
Perfect read! this book is just the best, I am happy with the purchase and would recommend it to any one intrested in speaking God's word over their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a marvelous book, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life (Paperback)
Its the best book ever written because its so encouraging, no matter how i feel, it just gives me hope that the best is yet to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars 31 Promises., 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life (Paperback)
I am so pleased with this book that I am planning to order two more for my two sisters. This book is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 17 Jun. 2014
I love this book and read it daily, it is very empowering, positive and makes you feel good about life in general. Great positive affirmations and connects you to God more

5.0 out of 5 stars I Declare 31promises to speak over your life, 2 Jun. 2014
This book is so encouraging uplifting and helpful .It also has some very wise words with some practical things,to really enjoyed this book great if you are feeling down ,will pick you up in no time

5.0 out of 5 stars I DECLARE: 31 promises to speak over your life, 1 May 2014
J. I. Ojuola - See all my reviews
An amazing book. There is nothing as great as declaring God's goodness over your life everyday. It sets you up for a productive day. Thanks for this inspirational book.

I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life by Joel Osteen (Paperback - 13 Sept. 2012)
Used & New from: £14.25