4.0 out of 5 stars Eloquent Silence
Excellent romance for a winter evening at home with every page humming with emotions. The three characters - a man, a woman (how could you not guess?) and a hearing-impaired child are vividly drawn and stay with a reader after the last page has been turned. Sandra Brown's fans will enjoy her unmistakable combination of innocence and passion
Published on 4 Nov 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars Trite - piffle - rubbish
Published on 3 Jun 2008 by johnboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Trite - piffle - rubbish, 3 Jun 2008
This review is from: Eloquent Silence (Audio CD)
I purchased this on a "lets try it, it's only £3" basis and I get such a great deal out of audio books. I might give 3p for the case but certainly nothing for the content - It is monotonically read and is badly written by someone who makes efforts to mix interesting words (and fails miserably) with sexual intimations that turn-off completely rather than excite or add to the plot. The main story character of the story - the deaf child being taught signing - is sadly buried in so much self indulgent mush. In fact I cannot make this worth any more review except to warn anyone off from buying this rubbish. One star is too much, I lothed this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eloquent Silence, 4 Nov 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Eloquent Silence (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it from the first page to the very last, 28 Aug 2009
I have read a lot of sandra brown crime novels, but not so much of her romance novels, then before all her romance novel seemed kind of the same to me.
But the description of this one made me curious and it was an offer that day so i orderd it.
I didn't have high expectations, but when i read it i was captivated by the story, sandra brown just has a way with words, she puts the reader through the story building it up, and then to the main plot, till the happy end.
What liked about it, because it was just not about two people falling for each other, a child was involved, and the first couple of pages is about jennifer only.And for once it was nice to see that the woman fought for the love of the guy and not the other way round but you still get suprised at the end.
So if you're looking for a book to squeze in on a boring afternoon, or you are just looking for a new romance book, this just the right one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 28 Mar 2006
By A Customer
I enjoy Sandra Brown's earler books - I haven't had chance to read the more up to date ones yet. I found this book very enjoyable and got into the characters. The book is written in such a way that I find myself smiling to myself from time to time, while following the plot. I would recommend this book. Other books I've read by Sandra Brown ( and can remember the titles) which are also excellent are: Sunset Embrace; Another Dawn; Texas Lucky - plus the other books in that set, but I can't remember all the titles.

Eloquent Silence
Eloquent Silence by Sandra Brown (Mass Market Paperback - Jun 2012)