5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginning sewer aged 6-10
I bought this for the ten year old next door I am teaching to sew. She isn't your average 10yo and is actually a bit advanced for this book but is very happy with it because she says she needs to practice her hand sewing:)

Published 18 months ago by MrsPaul

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great
Published 3 months ago by Melissa Ann Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginning sewer aged 6-10, 23 Sept. 2013
MrsPaul (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: My First Hand Sewing Book: Learn To Sew: Kids: 1 (Paperback)

Great pics and drawings illustrate the techniques and the language in the text is easily accessible for readers in this age group. She's very happy to have the book and is already trying to decide which book in the series she wants next as she builds her sewing reference library.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for ideas, 5 Oct. 2013
Some lovely ideas, simple easy to follow instructions and great for beginners. Very useful for my beginners sewing class, 10 years old

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Starter Book, 6 Jan. 2014
I really like this book - I am a total beginner and never done any hand sewing so I bought a kids book which was easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
Great book

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Great

My First Hand Sewing Book: Learn To Sew: Kids: 1
My First Hand Sewing Book: Learn To Sew: Kids: 1 by Alison McNicol (Paperback - 26 Oct. 2010)