4.0 out of 5 stars Great for ideas, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: My First Hand Sewing Book: Learn To Sew: Kids: 1 (Paperback)
Some lovely ideas, simple easy to follow instructions and great for beginners. Very useful for my beginners sewing class, 10 years old

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginning sewer aged 6-10, 23 Sep 2013
MrsPaul (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this for the ten year old next door I am teaching to sew. She isn't your average 10yo and is actually a bit advanced for this book but is very happy with it because she says she needs to practice her hand sewing:)

Great pics and drawings illustrate the techniques and the language in the text is easily accessible for readers in this age group. She's very happy to have the book and is already trying to decide which book in the series she wants next as she builds her sewing reference library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Starter Book, 6 Jan 2014
I really like this book - I am a total beginner and never done any hand sewing so I bought a kids book which was easy to understand.

My First Hand Sewing Book: Learn To Sew: Kids: 1
My First Hand Sewing Book: Learn To Sew: Kids: 1 by Alison McNicol (Paperback - 26 Oct 2010)
6.36