5.0 out of 5 stars A fun, quick read
I enjoyed this book greatly.

It's not something I would probably go into a bookstore and buy, but for the price I thought it was worth downloading.

Published on 8 April 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 6 Jan 2012 by Bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun, quick read, 8 April 2011
Amazon Customer (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed this book greatly.

Marie's story is gripping. At times funny and in most parts quite touching. I felt for her in regards to the upbringing she tells about. The relationships she has with people range raised different emotions within myself. I felt extremely moved by the relationships she had with her parents. The sadness of her mother and the cruelty of her father made me reflect on my own relationships, both with my parents and with my own children.

Definately worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 17 May 2011
Fun, funny and simply fab. Well written, I couldn't put it down and was gasping at the horrid things that happened and laughing at the funny stuff. Shame it wasn't longer!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Jan 2012
This is quite possibly the worst book I have ever read. I purchased it as it seemed a title that would be good holiday reading but instead I found it largely unamusing. It could be said to have the makings of something worthwhile but the language spoiled it completely: it was so unnecessary and what one would expect of an adoloscent, not a mature author. I will certainly not be recommending this to anyone and would certainly think again before reading other books by this author.

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 16 May 2011
Mrs. P. A. Cronin (London) - See all my reviews
Very disappointed with this book, there was the basis for a good story but the language used I found coarse and unnecessary. Couldn't recommend this book - sorry

Do Tampons Take Your Virginity?: A Catholic Girl's Memoir
Do Tampons Take Your Virginity?: A Catholic Girl's Memoir by Marie Simas (Paperback - 25 Sep 2010)