5.0 out of 5 stars love this ! five star quality
i use this all the time now, its the best smoothie recipe book i have found , after buying quite a few i am sticking with C Elias as she really does know her stuff. five star! an absolute treat
Published 23 months ago by janet

Very basic, recipes are ok but sadly I read the other reviews and thought I would get alot more fromthis book than i did. Didn't find the explanations of the smoothies and their benefits as detailed as I had hoped and not all the smoothies are reviewed so when you are a beginner smoothie maker it left me unsure on some of them as to why to make them.
Published 21 months ago by Meg&Mog

5.0 out of 5 stars love this ! five star quality, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Green Smoothie Recipes & other Healthy Smoothie Recipes: Discover over 50 Easy Smoothie Recipes - breakfast smoothies, green smoothies, healthy ... treat smoothies and fruit smoothie recipes (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars great Smoothies, 11 Feb. 2013
Not only good recipes some good advice and ineresting facts about the ingredients. Easy to follow, have only tried fruit smoothies so far can't wait to try the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy yet delicious and lots of choice!, 3 May 2012
We spend a fortune on pre packaged smoothies in our house as its one way our children consume some of their essential five a day without even batting an eyelid. I've thought about making my own a few times but never got past the obvious banana and berries and they never tasted quite right. So after seeing this book had so many recipes I was intrigued and I'm pleasantly surprised and excited about the combinations! I hadn't considered putting some of these things together but I will be trying them out, especially on the kids as anyway I can get Kale into them without a load of fuss and bribery is a real bonus! I'm also looking forward to the energising ones; I'm going to try these on my days that I train. Overall a great recipe book with something for everyone that goes beyond the boring same old ones and makes you re think the good old smoothie, yum! Lots of information too inside so I'm happy to have found this book and I give it the full five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipies, 29 July 2011
Being a smoothie fan I'm always looking to create a good smoothie
myself and this book will let you do just that. With over 50 recipes
in the book you'll definitely find something that suits your taste as
well as style of smoothie i.e. fruit, yogurt or something to energize.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth!, 23 Oct. 2013
Love these recipes, I purchased as I'm doing a 10 day smoothie detox, drinking nothing but fruit and veg smoothies for 10 days. If it goes well I'll extend to 30 days. This book has some good recipes to stop me getting bored and/or making smoothies that'd make me heave!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smoothie Recipe Book, 22 Sept. 2011
I love smoothies. I have always wanted to make them on my own but never knew how until I bought this book. It has alot of great recipes in it. Smoothies are good and they are also a healthy drink option. This book has over 50 recipes in it. I am sure it has a recipe in it for you that will please your whole family as well. These are wonderful drinks to have all year long. The recipes are very easy to follow and they take a very short time and little effort to make.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as the other reviews lead me to believe (in my personoal opinion), 13 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what i expected, 29 Mar. 2013
Mrs. Jd Rumble "Gallowaylady" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this to try out the idea of green smoothies for healthy eating. I did find many of the recipes very repetitive and simplistic. Most were fruit recipes rather than "green" recipes. I did think it was expensive for the actual content.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Sept. 2013
The cover of this book looks inviting but presentation of the content is drab, boring and uninspiring. More like an e-book than a paperback. No pictures to tempt the taste buds and the recipes are pretty basic, as is the other information contained in it. There are only 14 recipes in the 'green smoothie' section of the book so the title is misleading with its emphasis on 'green'. Having said that, I can see it could be useful as a starting point for people new to smoothies and maybe not wanting too much detail. It would be better if this had a more appealing presentation, more accurate title, and was perhaps pitched towards a younger market. In my opinion, it is not so much the actual recipes which are lacking - some of them look very good - but rather what you expect from the book because of the marketing blurb.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 10 Jun. 2013
Green smoothies as a name thought that maybe that was the point of most of the recipes, not so however still good book.