5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift
Bought for my mum - a huge star wars fan and she was delighted. They are very funny books and I have to say I couldn't resist a quick peek and didn't really want to give them away! Nicely bound and don't take up too much space
Published on 15 July 2013 by Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars Vader's Little Princess
This is a sweet book with charming pictures of Darth Vader raising his little princess. And, it's not easy for the Dark Lord of Sith to get his teenage daughter to do as he want.

Still I prefer Darth Vader and Son to this book. This book was not funny in the same way as the previous book was.
Published 21 days ago by marajade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 15 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gorgeous book!!, 18 Jun. 2013
L. K. Daintree (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
I bought this for my husband for fathers day. It is absolutely lovely. A perfect book for any star wars fan with children (also purchased Darth Vader and Son). Each page is really lovely and well thought out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely adorable, very funny and full of cleverly adapted quotes from the STAR WARS saga!, 17 Jun. 2014
Maciej "Darth Maciek" (Darth Maciek is out there...) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
I absolutely adored this book, both as a fanboy hopelessly addicted to STAR WARS and as father of two girls, of which one is a little princess and one is a teenage princess...))) Because of this last point, I am well placed to know that even a Sith Lord can be frequently overwhelmed by such adorably troublesome offsprings...)))

This little book, composed uniquely with cartoons, makes a great job showing how cute, perky, wonderful and troublesome are the little princesses and how lovely, sulking, wonderful and HUGELY troublesome they become when they grow...)))

The book includes some practical advice on coping with your daughter dating boys (once this calamity begins) - and honestly, Darth Vader's ways of dealing with this situation, albeit illegal in most of countries, are indeed appealing...)))

A great book for all dad's, daughters and STAR WARS fans. ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than Vader & son, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
There are so many good gags in this book, in my opinion. Luckily, my teenage daughter laughed as much as I did when she got it for Christmas, as otherwise I could have been in trouble!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vader's Little Princess, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
Vader's Little Princess, Jeffrey Brown's follow-up to the excellent Darth Vader and Son, is a wonderfully funny collection of sketches exploring the difficulties that even a Sith Lord experiences when his sweet little girl turns into a rebellious teenager. In a series of surprisingly familiar situations, Vader's parenting skills are put to the test and, whether teaching Leia to fly a TIE fighter or monitoring how often she spends chatting to her friends via R2D2's hologram function, he always rises [hilariously] to the occasion. Vader's Little Princess is a "must have" for fans of the original Star Wars trilogy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Darth Vader and Son, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
I actually enjoyed this a little more than the first one, maybe because I'm a girl and could relate more to having had some of these experiences myself at one time. Anyway, as opposed to the "Son" book, I actually thought a couple of these were funny and certainly "got" more of the humour. Still, I have to say I don't think it is anything special though I do love the art, especially Vader's awkwardness at being a "Dad". Again as the first book, I think the best audience for this book is Dads, and it would make a good Father's Day present for the Star Wars fan Dad of a daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for Dads, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
Great book for when you look down at you little girl and realise just how wonderful she is. Brings it all back to 'Earth'.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny book that you can relate to!, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
bought as a gift for a star wars fan new dad...I think it sums it all up really!
good price on Amazon too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vader's Little Princess, 6 July 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Vader's Little Princess gift review, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) (Hardcover)
This was bought as a Christmas present for my Dad, a star wars nut (and father of all girls). I would definitely recommend for any Star Wars fan, I had a quick flick through it myself and am considering buying a copy for myself. Item arrived slightly before expected but in good condition.

Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader)
Vader's Little Princess (Darth Vader) by Jeffrey Brown (Hardcover - 1 May 2013)