5.0 out of 5 stars cat pee
this book is a must for any cat person, it really gives one an insight as to how cats think. The various authors must be really au fait with cat behavior.
I have used several quotes recently ,my favourites being "nudge, nudge" whilst watching a cat remove something from the table and "I could pee on that" when that speculative look comes over a feline visage...
Published 21 months ago by heathercat2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat poems
Not sure about this one! Bought for a friend who is a cat lover so I hope she likes it. I glanced through it and wasn't too impressed....!
Published 18 months ago by L B

5.0 out of 5 stars cat pee, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
All in all this is a great fun read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
These poems are just so lovely - great sense of humour, great writing - made me smile and feel a little warm inside my heart. That's how cute these poems are. They are smart too, sometimes I'd think where's this one going until I'd read the last line of a poem. Greatly recommended for any cat lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only poetry by cats you'll ever need, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
Chances are, you'll have stumbled on this book without any intention of browsing for works of poetry from the perspective of a cat. Truth be told I have no recollection of the series of events that led me to it but purchasing it on a whim was probably my finest achievement that day. The entertainment gained from these feline fables exceeds the very reasonable price paid for it and if, for some unknown reason, it doesn't resonate with you then there's bound to be someone not too far away who will appreciate it muchly. Probably not for Dog people mind you...

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth, 11 April 2013
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
My cats read this book to me, each poem had true meaning! I would recommend this to any cat in need of some poems. It may inspire your cat to write, as it did mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
We ordered this for my 11 year old daughter for xmas as she's mad about cats. When it arrived I read through lots of the poems to check they're ok - I laughed and chuckled so much that my husband wished he'd got it for me for xmas instead. The poems and funny and spot-on - will chime with any cat-owner. Also the pictures are adorable. Had to buy another copy for my parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
I have brought this as a Xmas pressie but I did have a sneaky peek very cute funny book for a cat lover!

5.0 out of 5 stars HILARIOUS!, 12 Nov 2013
anniec17 "Hopalong17" (Hampshire, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
What some fantastic poems! This little book is on my coffee table for me (or anyone else who comes round) to pick up and read when I want a good laugh. And laugh I did - out loud - especially the poem that is the title of the book. Another one ended with claws going down the eyelids so as to wake the person up!! If you've got cats, you'll know exactly what I mean! Brilliant read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book, 12 May 2013
Angela Bowey "Angela glass.co.nz" (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
The title and the picture on the front appealed to me so much I simply had to buy this book. Some of the poems are delightful and I would recommend this book for the gems that you will find in it. The poem that begins "Let me in, let me in, let me in, let me in," for example.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fantastic, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
some of the poems in this book are absolutely fantastic, but others are just average. it's very small, and the binding isn't great. I like the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, 14 July 2014
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
Very funny, a must for cat lovers everywhere!

I Could Pee on This
I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano (Hardcover - 1 Oct 2012)
6.29