5.0 out of 5 stars cat pee
this book is a must for any cat person, it really gives one an insight as to how cats think. The various authors must be really au fait with cat behavior.
I have used several quotes recently ,my favourites being "nudge, nudge" whilst watching a cat remove something from the table and "I could pee on that" when that speculative look comes over a feline visage...
Published on 17 Nov. 2012 by heathercat2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat poems
Not sure about this one! Bought for a friend who is a cat lover so I hope she likes it. I glanced through it and wasn't too impressed....!
Published on 19 Feb. 2013 by L B

5.0 out of 5 stars cat pee, 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
All in all this is a great fun read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
These poems are just so lovely - great sense of humour, great writing - made me smile and feel a little warm inside my heart. That's how cute these poems are. They are smart too, sometimes I'd think where's this one going until I'd read the last line of a poem. Greatly recommended for any cat lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only poetry by cats you'll ever need, 5 Nov. 2012
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
Chances are, you'll have stumbled on this book without any intention of browsing for works of poetry from the perspective of a cat. Truth be told I have no recollection of the series of events that led me to it but purchasing it on a whim was probably my finest achievement that day. The entertainment gained from these feline fables exceeds the very reasonable price paid for it and if, for some unknown reason, it doesn't resonate with you then there's bound to be someone not too far away who will appreciate it muchly. Probably not for Dog people mind you...

5.0 out of 5 stars HILARIOUS!, 12 Nov. 2013
anniec17 "Hopalong17" (Hampshire, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
What some fantastic poems! This little book is on my coffee table for me (or anyone else who comes round) to pick up and read when I want a good laugh. And laugh I did - out loud - especially the poem that is the title of the book. Another one ended with claws going down the eyelids so as to wake the person up!! If you've got cats, you'll know exactly what I mean! Brilliant read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth, 11 April 2013
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
My cats read this book to me, each poem had true meaning! I would recommend this to any cat in need of some poems. It may inspire your cat to write, as it did mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
We ordered this for my 11 year old daughter for xmas as she's mad about cats. When it arrived I read through lots of the poems to check they're ok - I laughed and chuckled so much that my husband wished he'd got it for me for xmas instead. The poems and funny and spot-on - will chime with any cat-owner. Also the pictures are adorable. Had to buy another copy for my parents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book, 12 May 2013
Angela Bowey "Angela glass.co.nz" (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
The title and the picture on the front appealed to me so much I simply had to buy this book. Some of the poems are delightful and I would recommend this book for the gems that you will find in it. The poem that begins "Let me in, let me in, let me in, let me in," for example.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY CAT POEMS, 8 Dec. 2012
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
This is a lovely collection of poems written by cats. Ok, perhaps they are not actually typed by cats, but that is only because cats don't like manual labor, which is what they have humans for. This little book is amazing, as the poet has turned the most common and the most outrageous feline behavior into wonderful, tender, and humorous poems. I really enjoyed reading this book and practically every poem reminded me of a special memory with the feline members of my family.

The poems are accompanied by photographs of various cats, but although the models are naturally adorable, the actual images could be better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fantastic, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
some of the poems in this book are absolutely fantastic, but others are just average. it's very small, and the binding isn't great. I like the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats and their habits!, 26 Dec. 2012
Wilma (Rhondda Valleys, South Wales, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
I love this book, as it is so full of things that cats have a tendency to do. If you have only one cat, or a few more (I have 7) you will be really entertained by this book. The author must be a cat owner, as the poems are all so descriptive, and true to a cat's life.
This will be a real treat for all cat lovers and, although it is a bit oo late for Christmas, think about buying it for a cat lover/owner for their birthday, they will love it!

I Could Pee on This
I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano (Hardcover - 1 Oct. 2012)