5.0 out of 5 stars The Hormone Cure Sara Gottfried
Absolutely love this book. It is everything I hoped it would be. I have a thyroid disorder and I am wowed by the cutting edge information in this book....my doctor is certainly not up to date with his information.
Very comprehensive and I'd say as appealing to the medical world as to the layman.
Lots of get started now type of information. Very user friendly.
Published 20 months ago by Bluesu

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend this
I thought this would be an informative and practical guide to help balance hormones however it is very much aimed at the US market and is very repetitive. Would not recommend for anyone here in the UK.
Published 21 months ago by Hemmax

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hormone Cure Sara Gottfried, 12 Jun. 2013
Lots of get started now type of information. Very user friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 12 Feb. 2014
Every woman over the age of 35 should read this book - an age when we are so easily dismissed as neurotic, with our sub clinical symptoms. Thanks you Doctor Sara!

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Hormone Cure: Reclaim Balance, Sleep, Sex Drive and Vitality Naturally with the Gottfried Protocol (Paperback)
Gives in depth information about hormones and how they correlate and depend on each other,
far better than any online advice or anything that you can read on NHS websites,
gives particular instructions and guidelines on lifestyle, diet, blood tests, supplements etc
took one star off because some of the advice is mostly applicable to US and it'll be hard to find physicians or test labs in UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for women in their 30s, 40s and 50s, 18 July 2014
Thank you!
A great book to help females understand that they are in charge of their body and that they can make the right change in order to restore their health!
Dr Gottfried is a very charismatic lady who really has made her career's goal to help women feel, look and age better and live happier and longer lives!

5.0 out of 5 stars So many A-ha moments.., 21 April 2014
S. A. Webb (Spain) - See all my reviews
An absolutely fantastic book, where I had so many aha moments.
Despite going to various doctors to work out what the heck was going on with me and gaining nothing from it, this book was a godsend in that FINALLY someone could explain what my symptoms meant and I wasn't going crazy, or making things up.
After going thru the various questionnaires and following the corresponding protocols as designed by Dr Sara, I am finally understanding what has been going on with my body. My health, wellbeing and energy has been improving immensely.
This is truly one of the most helpful books I have ever read, and I am sure I will be referring back to it often.
I have also told all my girlfriends to buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooo important for women!, 9 April 2013
Best book I've read about women's health ever: based on science, delivered by a highly trained and experienced woman, who is able to integrate a complementary medical approach into her thoughts, plans and actions. More of that please!

5.0 out of 5 stars I also take one acidophilus tablet (sona brand) each night on an empty stomach to keep the good bacteria flourishing, 31 Aug. 2014
Picking out a few baseline supplements for my health from this book and changing my diet to include certain other requirememts has meant that I am now acne free and have been able to reduce my anti biotics to one pill 2 tmes a week. I still have to use a particular facial ( la roche possay) wash,toner, and moisture cream each day (no moisture cream at night)and my face towel remains separate to body towel. But this book was a very big input to the changes. I read that anti biotics didn't work for some people and maybe they worked because I supported my body with the specific dietary requirements suggested in this book . I also take one acidophilus tablet (sona brand) each night on an empty stomach to keep the good bacteria flourishing. This book helped hugely in understanding the complexities of the delicate system of hormones in our bodies.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a huge fan of Dr Sara Gottfried and the ..., 5 Feb. 2015
I'm a huge fan of Dr Sara Gottfried and the book and her work on hormone balance is enlightening. Hopefully healthcare providers in the UK will get up to speed with this area and realise that it may be more cost-effective to test hormone levels than ignore this and then attempt to treat the symptoms with anti-depressants etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top, 26 Feb. 2014
No longer fall over, sleep well, always up for it and full of vitality. What more can you ask hey?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 Feb. 2014
Dr.Gottfried is a Goddess when it comes to women's issues! I went, 'yessssss, I experienced this and that too!'. It is like she knows in and out of my 'womanhood' problem. Each chapter is a promising journey. I truly love this book and am also reading other books recommended by Dr.Gottfried.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›